I have a passport and I just think I pissed away 6 bucks. It won't play music through my earbuds but they work for everything else. Anyone else have that issue?
    06-10-16 01:44 PM
    There are individual settings for internal speakers, earphones, Bluetooth etc.

Go into the settings and check the levels and EQ settings for the different modes.

I don't think you have wasted your money, it's a great music player and works a treat on my Z30.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    06-10-16 01:51 PM
    I had a problem with my Priv not playing music through the phone jack. I had to have the whole phone replaced.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-10-16 01:58 PM
    I just listened to music using Neutron and headphones yesterday while walking. Just check your settings and volume levels.

Passport SE, "The BlockBerry" - Cricket Wireless
    06-10-16 04:51 PM
    I have a passport and I just think I pissed away 6 bucks. It won't play music through my earbuds but they work for everything else. Anyone else have that issue?
    I assure you, you didn't waste $6. This app is amazing if you're into audio. Probably completely overkill if you're just a casual listener.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 04:54 PM
    Thanks for the replies, appreciate it. I emailed Neutron, here's what they said " It is managed by the OS. Normally all must be fine. May be try rebooting the device. If it does not help, try re-installing Neutron. Best regards, Dmitry. " I restarted my phone and all is good, I was scratching my head on this one, can't believe it was something that simple oh well, as for the app now, fantastic, love it
    06-14-16 10:54 AM
    Thanks for the replies, appreciate it. I emailed Neutron, here's what they said " It is managed by the OS. Normally all must be fine. May be try rebooting the device. If it does not help, try re-installing Neutron. Best regards, Dmitry. " I restarted my phone and all is good, I was scratching my head on this one, can't believe it was something that simple oh well, as for the app now, fantastic, love it
    Yeah, it's an OS issue, my own Media Player App suffers from the same problem.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 12:00 PM