I'm having serious network issues today. I can't get any data unless I'm connected to wifi. No email, facebook, ubertwitter, broswer...nothing. I'm on AT&T in Connecticut. Already tried a soft reset, battery pull, and turning my radio on and off. I can access my voicemail though, so I suppose my radio still works.

Anyone else experiencing problems?
    05-19-09 12:05 PM
    Do you have an upper or lowercase EDGE/3G icon next to your signal strength bars? Lowercase indicates you are connected to your providers data network but you can not reach RIM's servers.
    05-19-09 12:57 PM
    I have full 3G with the blackberry icon next to it. I ran the network diagnostic and it said I can connect to Blackberry, but not my email. I just got web browsing capability back, but my data apps (berryweather, ubertwitter and facebook can't connect. The diag also fails with pin to pin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 01:03 PM
    Google maps also can't load any maps.

05-19-09 01:05 PM
    Location? We haven't had any notices hit the dataoutages lists about any issues. Non of my users are having any issues and I'm getting emails as always.
    05-19-09 01:09 PM
    DC here, no problems.
    05-19-09 01:25 PM
    I'm in Montreal and I have not been able to receive/send emails BIS and BES.

PIN to PIN messages don't work either... it's been a couple of hours now.

My colleagues are having the same problem.
    Last edited by Pentarus; 05-19-09 at 03:01 PM.
    05-19-09 01:29 PM
    I'm in CT on a Bold. Montreal and CT? Weird.

05-19-09 01:36 PM
    What's weird is that this weekend I did the diagnostic for the first time too, and it said that It wasn't connected to the e-mail either... I resent service books and it didn't make any difference!
    05-19-09 02:45 PM
    Phoenix is humming along just fine
    05-19-09 02:47 PM
    Whatever's happening I think it's killing my battery life as well. When connected through wifi, I get a successful pin-pin in the network diagnostic. When I turn wifi off, I once again get a "no". Something's up with BIS.

05-19-09 02:55 PM
    Pentarus, 3G data service is down in Montreal, so that answers your question. As for me, I still got nothing.
    05-19-09 03:37 PM
    Nevermind about Quebec, that was last week. Old RSS feed.
    05-19-09 03:41 PM
    Well it appears the BIS had decided to shun my device. I went through tech support with AT&T for hours last night resetting my device, wiping it clean, deleting service books, re-registering my device, completely deleting and rebuilding my BIS account, and NOTHING worked. I can't even get BIS to send service books to my berry.

I dunno what happened. BIS just refuses to send any sort of data to my pin. Unfortunately I can't troubleshoot with the Blackberry team because I only have 1 phone line, and that's the one on my berry. I'll have to try going to the warranty center after work today and getting a new bold with a different pin, then transferring my account to that one. Hopefully BIS will be nicer to that one.
    05-20-09 08:23 AM
    Would RIM block BIS data transmission to a beta OS? Is that possible? I'm running 4.6.0.210
    05-20-09 09:55 AM
    If this helps, the result of my Mobile Network Diagnostic:

Starting Time Stamp: May 19, 2009 1:52 PM
    Ending Time Stamp: May 19, 2009 1:52 PM
    PIN: xxxxxxxx
    MSISDN: 1 xxx xxx xxxx
    Device Type: BlackBerry 9000
    Application Version: v4.6.0.210
    Platform Version: 4.0.0.181
    Service Books: BBIMConfig,BBIMConfig,BBIMConfig,BBIM,BBIM,LbsConf ig,OTASL,CICAL,KEYNEGO,CMIME,WPTCP,BrowserConfig,W APPushConfig,WPTCP,BrowserConfig,WPTCP,MMS,Browser Config,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,B rowserConfig,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,BrowserCo nfig,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,Bro wserConfig,IPPP,BrowserConfig,IPPP,BrowserConfig,B rowserConfig,BrowserConfig,PROVISIONING,BrowserCon fig,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,Brow serConfig,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfi g,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,Browse rConfig,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,CICAL,CICAL,BI SClientConfig
    Free File Space: 27998513 bytes
    Radio Data Activation: Yes
    Signal Level: -70 dBm
    Radio Access: UMTS
    Network: AT&T
    IP Address: 10.5.xxx.xx
    ICMP Ping Echo: Yes
    BlackBerry Registration: Yes
    Connected to BlackBerry: Yes
    BlackBerry PIN Email: No
    Server Name: GBISXNAC00S02
    Email Address: ******@gmail.com
    Connection to ******@gmail.com : No
    05-20-09 10:19 AM
    I'm in CT on a Bold. Montreal and CT? Weird.
    I am also in CT and have no issues at all.
    05-20-09 10:48 AM
    In New York and have no issues. I would just try out the new Bold.

05-20-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";