Just got a new Netgear N 300 router: model WRN2000v2. I'm running the latest firmware per the update check I just did. V1.0.0.34_29.0.45NA

I can hook my 9700 up by pressing the WPS button on the router, then adding the ssid and password from the router to the BB...so far so good.

The BB connects and I can do the normal wifi stuff....bbm, e-mail, web. Then it disconnects...for no reason. It does this for a few minutes, then connects again. I can be close or far away from the router.

Security settings are WPA-PSK [TKIP] + WPA2-PSK [AES]

Any ideas? I'm stumped here.
    05-28-10 12:27 PM
    Have the same issue with my netgear and I have the latest flash firware as well. bummer isn't it!! I hope someone has an answer.. I have upgraded my storms OS changed settings around on both phone and router and was unable to figure it out.

Tha Borg

05-28-10 01:12 PM
    I'm messing with changing the channels. Changed from "auto" to 1. We shall see.
    05-28-10 02:16 PM
    Success! Try changing the channel. Mine was set to "auto", so I set it to "1". (in the router settings) The BB has been solid for a few hours as far as I can tell. I've been streaming slacker on the BB for the last 20-30 minutes.

My laptop connected as well.
    05-28-10 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD