Hello
    I've been trying to use the program with more or less success. How come I don't get the speed displayed even if I select it to be displayed at all times? The only time I see the speed is when I look in the GPS settings. The clock on the navigation screen shows 23:18 and it's actually 22:26. What is the number on the top right corner of the navigation screen and what are the F# for?

Thank you
    07-28-08 10:27 PM
    Will help with what I know...

number at top right is the total miles left to your destination

Sorry I couldn't help more.
    07-29-08 07:23 AM
    Thanx. That is a good first step!
    07-29-08 07:28 AM
    Played around and found some more info...

F# has to do with the driving style. Go to Settings-->Plan Options-->Driving Style.
    07-29-08 07:35 AM
    I wish I knew which driving style is the fastest. Seems that White++ is the one so far, not that I know what it means
    07-29-08 09:01 AM
    I wish I knew which driving style is the fastest. Seems that White++ is the one so far, not that I know what it means
    I've never heard back from them regarding info on the various driving styles and how they differ for their calculations. My best guess for White++ is "white knuckle driving"!! I use the program all the time and I've settled on using "easy rider" as the default. That seems to work best with me. If I decide to take a different route (because of past familiarity), I just go ahead and take it and the program will recalculate accordingly.
    07-29-08 12:54 PM
    I've never heard back from them regarding info on the various driving styles and how they differ for their calculations. My best guess for White++ is "white knuckle driving"!! I use the program all the time and I've settled on using "easy rider" as the default. That seems to work best with me. If I decide to take a different route (because of past familiarity), I just go ahead and take it and the program will recalculate accordingly.
    I figured the driving style only influences the time calculations and the average speed.
    Can you tell me how to get the speed displayed on the navigation screen and also what that clock is?

Thank you.
    07-29-08 01:27 PM
    Hello
    I've been trying to use the program with more or less success. How come I don't get the speed displayed even if I select it to be displayed at all times? The only time I see the speed is when I look in the GPS settings. The clock on the navigation screen shows 23:18 and it's actually 22:26. What is the number on the top right corner of the navigation screen and what are the F# for?

Thank you
    Setting the Speed> Settings>Speed Options> Choose between Never Show, Only of too fast, or Always show. I'll post back with additional information. Also, alt # will open up a brief explanation on some of the setup areas. I also select White ## Not much help. But, I'll be back when I have more time. Clock should be destination time. It's been awhile since i used it. lol
    07-29-08 02:01 PM
    Setting the Speed> Settings>Speed Options> Choose between Never Show, Only of too fast, or Always show. I'll post back with additional information. Also, alt # will open up a brief explanation on some of the setup areas. I also select White ## Not much help. But, I'll be back when I have more time. Clock should be destination time. It's been awhile since i used it. lol

It makes sense Thank you! I have the speed set, I will try it later to see if it displays anything.

I still can't get the speed on the screen!
    Last edited by MagyariBulan; 07-29-08 at 09:40 PM. Reason: More info
    07-29-08 02:23 PM
    It makes sense Thank you! I have the speed set, I will try it later to see if it displays anything.

I still can't get the speed on the screen!
    As far as I know, the program will not display your driving speed on the arrow navigation page. However, when using arrow navigation, it will display the speed limit (mostly for highways) and a smaller RED number will appear at times to show how many MPH faster you're going above the speed limit. I believe it will give you a 5-mph allowance or so before displaying the overage.

The time displayed on the top left of the arrow navigation page IS the estimated time of arrival - which is constantly updated during the course of the trip.
    07-30-08 08:23 AM
    As far as I know, the program will not display your driving speed on the arrow navigation page. However, when using arrow navigation, it will display the speed limit (mostly for highways) and a smaller RED number will appear at times to show how many MPH faster you're going above the speed limit. I believe it will give you a 5-mph allowance or so before displaying the overage.

The time displayed on the top left of the arrow navigation page IS the estimated time of arrival - which is constantly updated during the course of the trip.
    Thank you!
    07-30-08 08:31 AM
    Is there anything that logs the distance driven, time spent and average speed?
    07-30-08 09:52 AM
    Once you arrive at your destination, if you let it sit there it will give you all that info in a few seconds. I used Nav4all for about 2 months before I found this. It will display after the lady says "Destination reached"
    07-30-08 12:27 PM
    Thanx. You guys are great!!!
    07-30-08 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD