I'll start of by saying , Idk if this is in the right section, maybe it should be in General discussion? if so a mod can move it

I'm doing a project on mobile operating systems and I was assigned to find out somethings on the black berry os 7... initially I thought that it wouldn't be very hard but........ I'm having trouble finding alot of the info needed ....

So I'm just testing my luck here to see if any of you guys can help me out.. Any information is appreciated...

I'm looking to find out how the OS handles Process Management,

I have found information on file management and memory management, Process management is giving me a bit of trouble

Thanks for the help!

Btw quick wiki definition of process management

Process management is an integral part of any modern day operating system (OS). The OS must allocate resources to processes, enable processes to share and exchange information, protect the resources of each process from other processes and enable synchronisation among processes. To meet these requirements, the OS must maintain a data structure for each process, which describes the state and resource ownership of that process, and which enables the OS to exert control over each process.

Process management (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    12-12-12 06:29 PM
    I'll start of by saying , Idk if this is in the right section, maybe it should be in General discussion? if so a mod can move it

I'm doing a project on mobile operating systems and I was assigned to find out somethings on the black berry os 7... initially I thought that it wouldn't be very hard but........ I'm having trouble finding alot of the info needed ....

So I'm just testing my luck here to see if any of you guys can help me out.. Any information is appreciated...

I'm looking to find out how the OS handles Process Management,

I have found information on file management and memory management, Process management is giving me a bit of trouble

Thanks for the help!

Btw quick wiki definition of process management

Process management is an integral part of any modern day operating system (OS). The OS must allocate resources to processes, enable processes to share and exchange information, protect the resources of each process from other processes and enable synchronisation among processes. To meet these requirements, the OS must maintain a data structure for each process, which describes the state and resource ownership of that process, and which enables the OS to exert control over each process.

Process management (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Well you came to the correct site..but searching around the forums shall answer all of your questions. Even a google search will direct you to some decent information about blackberry os. Good luck with everything
    12-12-12 06:41 PM
    Why os7? Do it on OS10. #microkernel
    12-12-12 06:43 PM
    Why os7? Do it on OS10. #microkernel
    If I could I would, from what searches I did around the internet , I'm finding more info on BB 10 than os 7 and it isn't even released yet T.T

Unfortunately my lecturer specifically said I had to do OS 7
    12-12-12 07:27 PM
    If I could I would, from what searches I did around the internet , I'm finding more info on BB 10 than os 7 and it isn't even released yet T.T

Unfortunately my lecturer specifically said I had to do OS 7
    I say your lecturer professor is Not up to date. BB10 is better.
    12-12-12 09:46 PM