Hello, when will... | Facebook

The folks launching this new Canadian App are woefully uninformed, and a deserter stuck his nose in making things worse! Can I please get some crackberry support to post and show the love for our "sinking ship"?? <-- sarcasm

Please leave a comment at the above facebook link to show your support for Blackberry, Canadian or not!

Kevin, a little help? I loved the support on the forbes article yesterday..
    12-22-12 11:30 AM
    The app developer was at least polite. Why reply to the other guy?

Reality is, a lot of it is up to RIM to change the market sentiment. And they do have a challenge in North America. Americans have a habit of 'cheering for their own' (try driving a Japanese car in Detroit, for example) and Canadians have a habit of 'sneering at theirs' (some of the nastiest media and public commentary about RIM is from Canadians).
    12-22-12 11:41 AM

Reality is, a lot of it is up to RIM to change the market sentiment. And they do have a challenge in North America. Americans have a habit of 'cheering for their own' (try driving a Japanese car in Detroit, for example) and Canadians have a habit of 'sneering at theirs' (some of the nastiest media and public commentary about RIM is from Canadians).
    The developer was polite I agree, and the other guy has a right to his opinion.. but to post it on my comment where I was hoping to convince the developer to give Blackberry some support just reinforced for the developer the fact that Blackberry isn't worth developing for.. a wash of comments to the contrary would go a long way..
    12-22-12 11:51 AM

because the canadian media follows the US perceptions.
    12-22-12 11:52 AM
    Hey! I posted a little something on the thread. Glad to help
    ctuffy, just_luc and jesse_h like this.
    12-22-12 12:12 PM
    Hey! I posted a little something on the thread. Glad to help
    Thanks Seb!
    12-22-12 12:14 PM
    I'm done promoting RIM. I'm nearly the last of my friends & co-workers with a BB.

It seems every time there is yet another article slamming RIM. Someone asks me about it, or someone Tweets me the link.

I love my 9900. My wife and I have been in communication with family back home via BBM & BBMVoice for the two weeks we've been on vacation in the Dominican (Head home tomorrow). I've sent short videos, photos, made calls to my family members via BBMVoice, and of course messaged too. I will be getting the Z10 device on release day. I love my BB, it does everything I need it to do, and it does it very well.

....but. Its time RIM did some of their own damage control. Its time they tried to turn around the negative sentiment. I feel I have done more then my share of promoting RIM. I'm tired of hearing from the Apple fanboys (Man I want that company to burn). Time to step up RIM.

Sent from my Magical BlackBerry Bold 9900
    BThunderW, bb624 and jegs2 like this.
    12-22-12 02:20 PM
    I'm done promoting RIM. I'm nearly the last of my friends & co-workers with a BB.

It seems every time there is yet another article slamming RIM. Someone asks me about it, or someone Tweets me the link.

I love my 9900. My wife and I have been in communication with family back home via BBM & BBMVoice for the two weeks we've been on vacation in the Dominican (Head home tomorrow). I've sent short videos, photos, made calls to my family members via BBMVoice, and of course messaged too. I will be getting the Z10 device on release day. I love my BB, it does everything I need it to do, and it does it very well.

....but. Its time RIM did some of their own damage control. Its time they tried to turn around the negative sentiment. I feel I have done more then my share of promoting RIM. I'm tired of hearing from the Apple fanboys (Man I want that company to burn). Time to step up RIM.

Sent from my Magical BlackBerry Bold 9900
    RIM is stepping up, its called Blackberry 10.
    12-22-12 02:27 PM
    There are actually a wildly large amount if people in Facebook who are extremely negative towards rim. If you happen to check any of the threads on their Facebook page you will likely only see very few positive post in regards to bb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    12-22-12 02:36 PM
    Just added my $.02 worth in that thread.
    just_luc likes this.
    12-22-12 03:02 PM
    added a comment too

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    just_luc likes this.
    12-22-12 07:29 PM
    posted comment
    just_luc likes this.
    12-23-12 06:26 AM

Americans do like cheering for their own but we are not crazy we know a good product when we see it. I love BB, and behind them all the way, but can't tell you the last time I saw an ad on tv for BlackBerry, the ithing is in everybody face 24-7. I really do believe BB10 is going to make a dent.
    12-23-12 07:05 AM
    wow there have been alot of great comments on that post, but i think it will fall to deaf ears, they still won't do an android port to BB10
    just_luc likes this.
    12-23-12 09:13 AM
    well theyve replied now so they might be considering it so maybe if even more people post then they will port

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    12-23-12 06:11 PM