I am now on my second storm (got my first on launch day, and second storm I got in mid December due to a click screen defect). Overall I am satisfied with my Storms hardware, but over the past month or so my click screen barely makes a clicking noise. I also have a small amount of dust under my screen. Those are my only two problems on this storm.

Now, for the questions. First, I have insurance on the Storm and am not sure if this is covered under the insurance, so does anyone know if it does? Second, does Verizon cover defects like these even without the insurance? Last, am I just being too anal about a lil dust and lack of a real clicking noise? Everything works great, but it is just sometimes hard to tell if the screen is pushed in because i don't hear a click.

Thanks for the advice Crackberry friends!
    01-31-09 07:41 PM
    If thats all the problem you have, consider yourself lucky.
    01-31-09 07:46 PM
    I definitely know I am fortunate enough to have a decent storm, but my only issue is that obviously my phone is getting worn out a lot quicker than expected. For now the phone is fantastic, but a month or two down the road I am not sure. These issues will eventually lead to bigger problems down the road, and I was just wondering what Verizon covers and what the insurance covers.
    01-31-09 08:09 PM
    You can go back and get another one.
    01-31-09 08:13 PM
    You can go back and get another one.
    yeah would know cause you just got another new one
    01-31-09 08:38 PM
    yeah would know cause you just got another new one
    Thats right i did!!!!!!
    01-31-09 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD