I have been going back and forth from Verizon to Cingular to Verizon and back to Cingular.

I now have cingular. I was using the 8800, but decided to go back to the 8700. It just fit me better. Now, I am trying to decide whether to switch back to Verizon, since I can go back before 30 days, and grab the 8703e. The two main reasons for going back to Verizon are the coverage areas around where I work and live, and for the most part, everyone else I know has verizon.

Any opinions on whether to stay with cingy or leave to verizon?
    05-10-07 01:17 PM
    Let me break it down for you:

...why pay for something you can't use in most places, especially home & work? So, with that said, looks like you'll be sticking with Verizon!
    05-10-07 01:24 PM
    I know what you mean. I love the phones that cingy has but the service from verizon is what you buy your phone for. I also have so many friends on Verizon that I never go over on minutes because of the "in" network. I also txt like crazy so it is easy to go over on those if not in network. Maybe one day Verizon will listen to their customers and work harder to get the better phones. One other thing that Verizon has that helps is the EVDO. So much faster where I am at.
    05-10-07 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD