Hello,

I have a client who was running a Palm phone with Windows. She has lots of data in the contacts section in Outlook. She says about 20 lines worth of data. When we sync her Storm with Outlook, it is only keeping about 3 lines of data. Does anybody know how to change this?

Thanks,
    Bill
    05-07-09 08:27 AM
    Anybody have the same problem?
    05-13-09 08:27 AM
    Apparently not.

If I understand correctly, the Palm device is syncing with Outlook correctly, but Storm is not.

Have you tried BlackBerry Desktop Manger's Switch Device Wizard?

I have just been through the Sync Wizard configuration. Outlook is predefined to syncronize Calender, Contacts, Notes and Tasks. There are no obvious configuration changes, but there may be a work around to your problem.

If the lost information in Contacts, you may have to configure for ASCII Import/Export. Once you have it saved you should be able to import it into Outlook and then to your Storm.
    05-13-09 09:39 AM
    Hello,

I have a client who was running a Palm phone with Windows. She has lots of data in the contacts section in Outlook. She says about 20 lines worth of data. When we sync her Storm with Outlook, it is only keeping about 3 lines of data. Does anybody know how to change this?

Thanks,
    Bill
    I'm assuming you mean 20 lines of data under notes for contacts? 20 contacts isn't a lot of data, the blackberry could handle tons more (I have 220+, others have far more.)

Can you elaborate?
    05-13-09 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD