So I'm at a hotel with free WiFi, my 9700 seems to connect no problem, but the WiFi logo isn't white so I assume it's not "really" connected.

On my laptop, after initially connecting it sends you to the page where you have to "accept terms". I assume I need to do this on my phone also....but I don't know how?
    04-04-10 08:33 PM
    when you checked in, on your receipt, there should be a password or code you have to enter. at least its that way when I connect with my laptop.
    04-04-10 08:45 PM
    when you checked in, on your receipt, there should be a password or code you have to enter. at least its that way when I connect with my laptop.
    It's an open network. On my laptop it connects and sends you to a page where you just click to accept terms...no login information needed. I was hoping to connect on my T-Mobile 9700 also.
    04-04-10 08:51 PM
    So I'm at a hotel with free WiFi, my 9700 seems to connect no problem, but the WiFi logo isn't white so I assume it's not "really" connected.

On my laptop, after initially connecting it sends you to the page where you have to "accept terms". I assume I need to do this on my phone also....but I don't know how?
    Had similar situation at a Hotel. Manage connections>WIFI options>Find profile>Edit>Click allow inter access point handover.

BB should then connect and take you to the sign in page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 08:59 PM
    go to manage connections>set up wifi network... then follow the prompts and eventually it will take you to the page where you will be asked to accept the terms and once you accept the connection will be open.
    04-04-10 09:03 PM
    Which browser do u guys use on ur bb to go to the sign in page? Bbrowser, opera mini, or bolt?

04-04-10 10:45 PM
    Usually the quickest way for me is this: in the browser hit K on the keyboard to bring up bookmarks. Then under WiFi services hit WiFi hotspit login. That should take u to the page if yer bb somehow didn't detect the network as a hot spot

04-05-10 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD