first of all i'm new to the whole bberry thing i got the phone like 6 days ago(and already hook btw) and still cant figure this problem out...ok i'm trying to set up my email in the setup wizard but only option i get is "i want to ue a email account with a bberry enterprise server" or "i want to skip email setup" which i dont have an activation password all i wanna do is setup my yahoo account ...i tried going bberry.com and do it there but my pin and imei dont work on there. can somebody plzzzz help me
    05-15-08 01:44 AM
    i did the same however i did get the option and now in on yahoo but did srtup a BB email. maybe you have to go thru that to be able to select yahoo. hope it helps
    05-15-08 02:00 AM
    how do i go about in starting a bberry user account like that
    05-15-08 02:04 AM
    There should be an Option (I want to create or add an email address) It's the very first option you'll encounter.
    05-15-08 03:34 AM
    all i wanna do is setup my yahoo account
    Unless you have Yahoo preium you can not use POP, one reason I dropped Yahoo preium. Google is FREE
    05-15-08 06:36 AM
    Go to Options>Advanced options>Host Routing Table. Click your menu button and select Register Now. If this doesn't work then call your service provider and make sure they added the data plan to your account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-08 08:38 AM
    Do you have a data plan? Without one you won't be able to use email. Sometimes when you purchase your phone the sales people forget to set that up for you. It happened to me on my husband's phone. I could set my email up but not his, turns out they forgot to turn on his data plan. Check with your carrier and make sure you have the data plan.
    05-15-08 10:51 AM
    i have the unlimited data package i can even acess my internet just fine..but the options is not even there to set up reg account just the interprise one guess best bet is to just call ...thanx for ur help guys
    05-15-08 10:58 AM
    You can use yahoo free on your bb I set it up through the mytmobile site and I have 2 email addresses coming to my bb from yahoo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD