If anybody has got some spare time to help a dev out, I'd really appreciate some help translating my app for other languages. I've already got, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Turkish and Arabic locked down.

I'm looking for any other languages, in particular Chinese (not really sure what types BB10 supports I think traditional and modern), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Dutch, Romanian.

I'll take any language to be honest. If you're interested I've compiled all the translations in an excel sheet to add translations right beside the english wording.

Thanks in advance,
    10-02-13 01:57 PM
    If anybody has got some spare time to help a dev out, I'd really appreciate some help translating my app for other languages. I've already got, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Turkish and Arabic locked down.

I'm looking for any other languages, in particular Chinese (not really sure what types BB10 supports I think traditional and modern), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Dutch, Romanian.

I'll take any language to be honest. If you're interested I've compiled all the translations in an excel sheet to add translations right beside the english wording.

Thanks in advance,
    I'd be happy to help, I can do Portuguese (Portugal) and most likely Portuguese (Brasil). Send me a message!
    10-02-13 03:37 PM
    I'd be happy to help, I can do Portuguese (Portugal) and most likely Portuguese (Brasil). Send me a message!
    THANK YOU so much!

sending you a PM in a few minutes.
    10-02-13 04:44 PM
    What's your app?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 04:45 PM
    What's your app?

Posted via CB10
    It's PinGuin, it's a free app that let's users save locations and navigate back to them or view them, as well as share them with iOS, Android and obviously BlackBerry users. I'm doing a pretty big update this week but to add photo taking support as well as a redesigned UI flow along with a bunch of bug fixes and the ability to categorize saved items.

I noticed I've got lots of downloads from a bunch of countries that don't speak English so I wanted to cater to them.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 05:08 PM
    I'll be getting it when I get home! Thanks for supporting BB10!

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    10-02-13 06:22 PM
    I could help you out with Dutch

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    10-02-13 06:29 PM
    I could help you out with Dutch

Posted via CB10
    Thank you so much I will PM you in a few minutes!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 06:38 PM
    Hi Brandon, does this work only on BlackBerry Maps? I am in India and BlackBerry Maps doesn't work here.. By the way, nice looking app

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 10:37 PM
    Hi Brandon, does this work only on BlackBerry Maps? I am in India and BlackBerry Maps doesn't work here.. By the way, nice looking app

Posted via CB10
    Graxyq. Unfortunately at the moment, I only have support for the BlackBerry maps APIs. I'm working on adding Google maps support. You can share to Google maps and Apple maps but I will need a bit more time for Google maps as a mapview for saving locations.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 06:32 AM
    Thank you so much I will PM you in a few minutes!

Posted via CB10
    Hi, didn't recieve anything yet..
    10-03-13 02:47 PM
    Hi, didn't recieve anything yet..
    I sent you one last night, check on crackberry on a desktop. I'll send another to make sure.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 03:12 PM
    Hmm strange, never mind I received it and PM you back.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 05:10 PM
    Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks again for helping me I've already uploaded an update with a few language translations I will upload another update when I add the rest.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 09:25 AM
    I can help with Russian.
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    10-10-13 09:28 AM
    I can help with Russian.
    Thank you! I will send you a PM.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 09:29 AM