Hello everyone,

I would like to ask here if there are someone who can translate the words( for the menus) of my soon-to-be-released app game. I have tried really hard the last couple of days of doing it myself, by using the myriad of translation tools of the web, but when I reviewed my own translations it just didn't feel good enough(i.e. "swipe"(dragging your fingers across a touch screen) seem to be f*****g impossible to find a good version of in the other languages.

Another problem is that it seems impossible to find whether the language you translate into have a own version of the word, or if it borrowed it from english straight off(i.e. "swipe" above would be same in both english and german). Because of the helpful and friendly atmosphere here, I thought I just give it a shoot:

The languages I first and foremost are looking for translations to are:
    Italian, French, German, Spanish and Russian

I'm also very interested in Turkish, Arabic and Portugese.

So, if you are good at any of the languages above any help would be deeply appreciated! It's around 25 words that needs to be translated, so I don't think it will take more than ten minutes for someone who knows the language in question well. The things I want to achieve is that the words feel natural, and that the words are those that people usually use for the respective tasks in similar games and apps as well(with other words, that they are easily recognized and understood).

If anyone feels up to the task, just write and I will send you an Excel with the words Also, short about the game; it�s a pretty cool little(sort of) puzzle game with some unique characteristics, I will of course send anyone who is interested a PM when it's done(demo version is soon available), then you can see both the game and maybe your own translation of it
    04-14-14 11:25 AM
    Sure, send me the file and I'll gladly do a translation into German for you.
    It's my mother tongue and I'm always glad when BB10 gets some gaming love
    Ronnie_Raygun likes this.
    04-14-14 01:59 PM
    Thanks a lot buddy! Very appreciated.. Will send you the excel in a moment
    04-14-14 02:48 PM
    Italian is my mother tongue: send me the file and the eventually needed instruction, and I'll do my best for you ;-) P.s. How can I share with you my email? :-S

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 03:08 PM
    Lemme know if you ever need Hindi translations

LP&HG

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 03:10 PM
    Czech, Slovak and Hungarian here... ;-)
    04-14-14 03:15 PM
    This is really great! Just like I thought, lots of helpful people here, thanks a lot I send you a PM
    04-14-14 03:20 PM
    Just replied! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 05:46 PM
    Please,provide a link of the game when it will be out On whatever platform it will be released, don't worry! It would be kind if it will land on the BBWorld anyway P.s. If an Android version is ready,you know you can easily convert it for BB10 in a couple of minutes,do you?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 06:12 PM
    I can do it in Brazilian portuguese.
    04-14-14 09:41 PM
    If you need it in Bahasa Malaysia or Indonesia, let me know.

Posted via Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2947
    04-14-14 10:12 PM
    To paraphrase Tuco from one of our favourite tv-shows, "This forum kicks like a mule with its balls wrapped in duct tape!"

Smart548 and you other guys that have replied really quick, I will check your answers and write back asap.

To Eduardo and Jafrul: It would be really great if you have the time to share your knowledge of those big languages, I send you both a PM with the words, and a short explanation of each one, big thanks in advance!

When the demo of the game is ready I will provide a link of how to find it in this thread, thats really the least I can do in return for the great help from you all. If there is someone new reading this thread, who is knowledgeable of French, Spanish or Russian, just let me know if you have the time to give me a hand.

Sincerely, Ronnie R
    smart548 likes this.
    04-15-14 02:13 PM
    PM me for French if needed. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 03:34 PM
    Still need Spanish? �Sin Problemas - PM me!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 04:10 PM
    FR33MAN and xxslxx: Just PM:ed you guys, thanks in advance!
    04-15-14 04:41 PM
    My PIN pin:2B6313DB
    04-17-14 09:57 PM