Hello everyone,

For those of you who are BlackBerry users on T-mobile, where do you go to view and manage your email accounts and send your service books on the "my.t-mobile.com" webpage?

Ive been doing this for years, but they keep changing the layout of the webpage and now, ive been searching for an hour and I have no idea where it is?? Its really annoying...

Its the page with all of your BIS email accounts and settings, and on the left of the page there used to be an option "Send my Service Books" that obviously let you resend your service books to your phone.

Im thinking of picking up the new Bold 9900 today, and after I do all the OS shrinking shenanigans and restore all my data, I would like to go to the page on the "my.t-mobile.com" that lets you manage your email accounts for your BB and lets you send your service books.

If T-mo customers here have any idea where they moved this part of their webpage, please let me know!

Thanks!
    08-31-11 10:33 AM
    Crap... Spelling error in the title

So can anyone help me out here?
    08-31-11 11:30 AM
    I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I am not near a computer right now, but I believe it was the third tab at the top. Something similiar to "My Life" or something. It was in there. Good luck! I hate their site!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 11:44 AM
    I believe it was the third tab at the top. Something similiar to "My Life" or something.
    FINALLY! Those Tmo bastards keep changing the layout of their site like every week, But I finally found it.

Thanks alot man I really appreciate it!
    08-31-11 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD