On my Q5, if I go to the Hub and press and hold on a contact's message, the side menu that appears allows me to call that person.

This used to work on my Passport, then I did a security wipe a few months ago and I this feature disappeared. I now have the Passport SE, and it doesn't have this feature either.

Am I missing something in the settings menu? I can't figure out how to get this feature.

Can anyone help me get back this feature. It made things so productive for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 04:34 AM
    What OS are you running? Did you do a hard set?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 07:35 AM
    Did it work for you on every contact? I am on BES and I don't necessarily have all of my colleague's work emails in my contact list (i remote search for them as needed). As such, if I hold the contact, I don't get the option to call. These are for my work emails though.

For text messages, I am able to call, but that is probably much easier since their number is part of the SMS. Now, for those where I have personal emails coming through and have their phone numbers present in the contact details, I can do as you say.

I guess you just need to make sure that the contact name that shows in the HUB, is linked or is the same as the one in your contacts.
    10-28-16 12:27 PM
    What OS are you running? Did you do a hard set?

Posted via CB10
    I'm running 10.3.2.2836 on both my Passport SE and my Q5.

I did try to do a hard reset but it still didn't work.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 12:40 PM
    Did it work for you on every contact? I am on BES and I don't necessarily have all of my colleague's work emails in my contact list (i remote search for them as needed). As such, if I hold the contact, I don't get the option to call. These are for my work emails though.

For text messages, I am able to call, but that is probably much easier since their number is part of the SMS. Now, for those where I have personal emails coming through and have their phone numbers present in the contact details, I can do as you say.

I guess you just need to make sure that the contact name that shows in the HUB, is linked or is the same as the one in your contacts.
    On my Q5, it works with every contact. With my Passport SE, it works on some of the contacts, but not all of them. It's very frustrating since I naturally long hold on a text message to call that person on my Q5 (and also when it used to work on my Passport), but now I can't do it with every contact.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 12:42 PM