hey please help i have 4.6 but it don't work for storm i dont think i have searched all over for 4.7 found a few links at deposit files but they are rar and wont open i am not stupid i need help is there another link or somethin other than deposit files
    03-07-09 09:50 PM
    The ZIP file is uploaded using Deposit Files everywhere I looked too. Do you have a program to open RAR files? I don't really understand your question. What's wrong with deposit files?
    03-08-09 12:10 AM
    yes i do but nothing happens when i try to open it
    03-08-09 12:51 AM
    Try right-clicking the .rar file and extracting.
    03-08-09 01:04 AM
    i do not have that option when i right click have u used or installed 4.7 is it currupt or what is goin on please let me know 4.7 users!!!!
    03-08-09 01:16 AM
    If you don't have the option to extract after right-clicking the .rar file, install WinRar to your PC. This will allow you to extract Plazmic from the archive file.
    03-08-09 01:17 PM
    If you don't have the option to extract after right-clicking the .rar file, install WinRar to your PC. This will allow you to extract Plazmic from the archive file.
    Yes, do this.

I have installed 4.7, zipped in a RAR file, and downloaded from DepositFiles (probably the same file you are trying).

No problems here.
    03-09-09 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD