Need help finding Verizon compatible BBtorches on amazon.
Ok so basically I am trying to get a good working Blackberry torch which would work with my verizon network.or WAS with verizon in the first place.
The issue is that I can't tell which is compatible with the CDMA tech in Verizon or if it used to be on verizons network, a lot of the descriptions say things like gsm or international version and I have no idea what that means.
i want to experience the torch and then get ready for BB10 devices (YAY!) and I want a torch so that way I can not be on a contract and will have a chance to get the high-end BB10 devices cheap on contract instead of having to wait 2 years+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
But what phones are compatible? I don't feel like switching carriers for the 439439439 time, and it's painful work. Thank you!
(P.S. BB phones don't have the tech to be mobile hotspots huh?)
(Also which phones in the BBline can be mobile hotspots? Most comparisons I saw said they can't)
- 01-02-2013, 12:27 AM #5
- 01-02-2013, 01:28 AM #8all smartphones are tools.
android = 48pc tool set (you"ll eventually find the tool you need, but some assembly required)
iphone = swiss army knife (most of the tools you need in a small, simple to use package)
blackberry = adjustable wrench (sometimes all you need is a wrench)
windows phone = bionic wrench (its different....but it works)
- By kkrstinovski in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:28 AM
- By shadyimpala in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2007, 06:33 AM
- By magic1990 in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2007, 10:08 PM
- By BadTA in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2007, 10:20 PM
- By laurah in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2007, 01:06 PM