i have made the request a few time on Crackberry but no replys!! my problem is i cant get my unlocked verizon storm to access the internet nor send MMS on a Vodafone Sim Card! i read on crackberry that all i need are the service books! the major problem is that....I am in the military in Italy! So i need the blackberry unlocked !!! By the way Verizon was no help nor was Vodafone! Can some one Please help me finding these service books..

thanks
    11-07-09 07:16 PM
    Don't you need a 9500 to use on Vodaphone?
    11-07-09 08:05 PM
    i can use any Blackberry on Vodaphone! i was using the 8220 Wind italy on vodafone with no problem! And i have a 9530 unlocked from Verizon! pltaylor the CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses Posted that i can request International Service Books But i cant get into toch with him!! can some some help me find the Serive books to Vodafone Italy??
    11-08-09 02:38 AM
    Try going to settings, advanced, host routing table and "register now"
    11-08-09 07:10 PM
    If you don't have a Blackberry data plan you cannot get the service books to do what you want. You can use internet if you go into Advanced Options, TCP/IP and put in the APN (also user name and password if used, but rarely used). But you will not be able to use MMS unless you sign up for a Blackberry data plan with Vodafone.
    11-09-09 04:23 AM
    Just drop the BIS plan from Verizon (while you are out of the country). Unassociate you PIN from Verizon's BIS plan. Associate your PIN with the Vodaphone BIS plan.
    11-11-09 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD