This is why you extend your contract for one year not two and pay the extra 75 dollars for the new phone just in case this happens

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 11:41 PM
    I had a wonderful day, thanks. But the truth hurts doesn't it?

Let's review what you actually said, and hopefully explain why your post is so offensive to those of us with a moral compass.

In other words, by your own admission you switched early and for a discount - period. Now, look in your contract that you signed. What does it say? Is this a reason that you both agreed was a legitimate reason for having to terminate early and thus have that ETF waived?

No? When you made this decision to terminate your contract early, and "calculated" your "discount", did you forget to take into consideration the "cost" of doing so (ie the ETF)? If not, it sounds like maybe what you are upset about is that you decision to do something that didn't make sense to do given the true costs.

Ok, having established these facts, what do you do? As a man, do you suck it up, and learn from it and move on? No, you post this:

In other words, you are asking us to come up with a post-hoc lie that you can tell to get out of your agreement. I am not here to help you lie, or get out of your responsibilities, and find such posts offensive.

Yes, I have a suggestion for you. Tell them the truth, and ask them nicely if there is anything they can do for you as a long time customer. Moreover, your contract not us will tell you everything you need to know about under what conditions you can terminate. But, the time to have reviewed that was before you made your decision, not after in an attempt to justify your choice.

Personally, my integrety is worth more than $175.00, but your mileage may vary.

Good luck.
    Patrick, Gotta say that you're the biggest tool I've found on these boards. I'm gonna leave it alone instead of breaking down your convoluted response graf by graf. Bottom line is--if you find a post offensive and you're not willing to offer a genuine response, you either politely say that you disagree or you keep your mouth closed and you move on. The fact that this escalated to the point in which you accuse me of having no moral compass is ridiculous--it's a cell phone contract. Good riddance.
    07-19-08 08:10 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD