I have been using twitterberry but all of the sudden it decided to quit working and will not connect. I figured it would be a perfect time to give tinytwitter a go but the website must be having problems because u can't download it. I did find another site that had it but it was an old version. Anyone know where I can download the most up to date tinytwitter beside its official site. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 09:08 PM
    Could be a problem with your device. Would need to know more about your issues though.
    01-08-09 09:17 PM
    Basically, I am on a bold and ran twitterberry perfectly for about a day and a half. Then out of the blue tonight, it quit letting me tweet or update or basically connecting at all. I uninstalled it then reinstalled and got the same thing.

I think I found the most recent version of tinytwitter but I just like twitterberry better. Any ideas?

01-08-09 09:27 PM
    Could just be an issue with Twitter. They've been having issues this week. I've been missing updates all day.
    01-08-09 09:30 PM
    Yeah its just seems like it might be an issue with twitter. I know tonight there been a lot of problems even if you try to access from a desktop.

01-08-09 09:35 PM
    Should I do a battery pull then try a reinstall or would that make any difference

01-08-09 09:35 PM
    That wouldn't make a difference if the issue is with the Twitter network.
    01-08-09 09:58 PM
    I got it working. Did the battery pull, reinstalled, and it still did not work. I ended up taking the connection settings off of auto detect and tried all of the options and BIBS worked. Anyone know what this option means?

01-08-09 10:17 PM
    Yeah it seems like twitter is up and running now.

01-08-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD