Hello Crackberry nation! its been a long time since ive been on here but ive missed Crackberry.com! haha anyways I use to have the Curve 8310 than a friend gave me the Iphone 3gs, it was fun at first but now im kinda bored of it, I should be due for an upgrade on 3/31, I need help deciding which phone to get I like the HTC Inspire, Blackberry curve 9300 and the Motorola Flipside(this is a last option), Now I would use the phone for calls, sms, mms, some email and apps, I think im leaning more towards the 9300 as I miss having a physical keyboard. If you guys could help me out in any way it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    03-10-11 10:44 AM
    i can relate. i've moved back and forth between blackberrys and iphones a few times and there are features on both phones that i love and features that i hate. i have concluded that i will never be completely satisfied with either device so i just have to choose which features are most important to me!
    the iphone is so much fun. the apps are great, everything is very simple and user friendly, and overall its a really awesome toy. but phonewise i had a lot of issues with it. i found it to be very unreliable. it constantly dropped calls and froze when i needed to do something urgent. although i was able to type pretty fast, i also found the on screen keyboard to be very annoying.
    i have a curve 8520 now and love it. i've never had one dropped call, i receive all my texts and emails no problem, etc. but the interface just isnt as nice. html emails and webpages are choppy and apps are cheaply done and boring. also the glitch where the calendar automatically deletes all past events drives me NUTS! but i LOVE the physical keyboard.
    i am now due for an upgrade and was deciding between the curve 9300 and the iphone 4. i have decided to hold out until the new iphone is released in june to see if that intrests me. at that point i can either get that, or get the iphone 4 cheaper, or decide to stay with bb. i just wanna see what apple has up their sleeves before i pick.
    03-10-11 04:30 PM
    Does your 8520 have a broken capitalization key?

I say for what you need OP, nothing wrong with a 9330, but some new BB's are just around the corner. I would honestly wait till then.

IMO they will be schweet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-11 05:29 PM
    I have a BOLD 9700 and am due for upgrade soon. I can't decide to stay with BB, move to iPhone 5 when it comes out or go Droid. I like the iPhone interface since I just got an iPad as a gift. I may stick with BB since my company issues them to other employees (but not me) and I can PIN them easier, etc.
    I have a new question, How do I tether my BB to my iPad (WiFi only model) to use the BB data plan? Do I jailbreak the iPad or just use tether or something else to tie them together?
    03-12-11 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD