Hi there,

Well.. After christmas, I received a lot of money and my sidekick lx is just boring me to death. So, I decided to either get a blackberry curve 8320, or wait till the " 8900 aka Javelin ". I would be getting the blackberry 8320 through ebay, but its going to be BRAND NEW. I will not go any lower then brand new. It was either that or a Nikon D60. I am not sure what to do, but I dont want to end up buying the curve and then regret my purchase.

That is why I came here to receive your opinions!

Thanks

-Luis
    12-26-08 07:25 PM
    well, I cant tell you what to do, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 8320 Curve
    It's the best phone i've ever had...email,IM,internet,etc...! but whichever blackberry you get, i'm sure you will love it!
    12-26-08 07:30 PM
    The curve is a great phone... but so is any BB for that matter. You will love the curve honestly!

Good luck and Happy Holidays.
    12-26-08 07:38 PM
    If you're pretty compatible with your sidekick, the Curve should be perfect. Even better would be an unlocked Bold but that's just me.
    12-26-08 07:40 PM
    I agree with all of the above. I was also a curve (VZW) owner before the Storm, and it is a fantastic device. You won't be disappointed.
    12-26-08 07:46 PM
    Do you believe I would continue to use this device for 2 Years (When my contract ends) and WILL NOT get bored of it.. Thats what i am afraid of.. I need to KEEP this phone till April 2010.
    12-26-08 07:47 PM
    Do you believe I would continue to use this device for 2 Years (When my contract ends) and WILL NOT get bored of it.. Thats what i am afraid of.. I need to KEEP this phone till April 2010.
    Buy a PSP or something lol jk. It all depends what you like to do with your phone. Apps, games, etc. Try a forum search for things like that and see others' feedback on certain things. This forum should either convince you or just turn you off to a Blackberry.
    12-26-08 07:50 PM
    Buy a PSP or something lol jk. It all depends what you like to do with your phone. Apps, games, etc. Try a forum search for things like that and see others' feedback on certain things. This forum should either convince you or just turn you off to a Blackberry.
    I have a PSP, and that bores me to death. back on topic :P

I have been looking around, and I really want to give the BB 8320 a try. I am just scared about not liking it. You know what I mean? That is why I am asking if you think the device will bore me to death or not.

I want to be able to download Apps and Games. Unlike the Sidekick LX, its very locked down and I can't do anything with it.
    12-26-08 07:53 PM
    I have a PSP, and that bores me to death. back on topic :P

I have been looking around, and I really want to give the BB 8320 a try. I am just scared about not liking it. You know what I mean? That is why I am asking if you think the device will bore me to death or not.

I want to be able to download Apps and Games. Unlike the Sidekick LX, its very locked down and I can't do anything with it.
    I don't think you'll be that bored with it. There's a ton of third party apps for the Berry. Not even comparable to the sidekick. But if the Curve bores you you must be a difficult person to entertain
    12-26-08 07:54 PM
    I don't think you'll be that bored with it. There's a ton of third party apps for the Berry. Not even comparable to the sidekick. But if the Curve bores you you must be a difficult person to entertain
    LOL, lets hope that I am not that kind of person. Do you think any new possible devices will come out? Because I do not want to buy the curve and then see the Javelin "8900" come out next month.

-Luis
    12-26-08 07:57 PM
    LOL, lets hope that I am not that kind of person. Do you think any new possible devices will come out? Because I do not want to buy the curve and then see the Javelin "8900" come out next month.

-Luis
    Bro, there's always going to be something new within months. That's how technology is. I just got a Bold a month ago. Then if the Pluto comes out in the summer of 09, I'm screwed too. So it's just something that goes along with these things.
    12-26-08 08:03 PM
    If you can wait, wait for the 8900. As those across the pond say, it is great piece of kit. In addition, as someone on CB said, it is the Curve on HGH. So, there is that. Just wait for a while longer. It should not be too much longer.
    12-26-08 08:03 PM
    I did not read your post or anyone elses....
    But the storm is the device to get..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 08:05 PM
    I had the curve 8320 and loved it... until the dust bunnies showed up. I upgraded to the Bold and I am very happy with it. If you like the form-factor of the Curve, hold out a bit for the Javelin. I hate to say this though, if you want tons of apps and games... iPhone might be a choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 08:13 PM
    I just upgraded to the 8310 and I am very pleased with it.
    12-26-08 08:20 PM
    Out of the two I'd get the 8900, but from an actual retailer (not ebay)... so if you don't like it you can simply return it.
    12-26-08 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD