Still haven't purchased a bluetooth headset for my storm. Any suggestions? Please try to limit this thread to heaset recommendations for Storm only! Thanks.
    12-30-08 03:42 PM
    Basically any Bluetooth headset will work with the Storm. It just depends on your choice/preferences. I chose the Jabra JX20 Pura and it works well with my Storm. I've had the headset paired to other previous phones and sometimes it wouldn't pick up with the older phones but with my Storm, it is a perfect mate! Just a suggestion! Whatever works for you my friend!

Jabra, wireless and corded headsets for office-based and contact centre professionals, Bluetooth headsets and mobile music accessories
    12-30-08 03:59 PM
    Any headset with a Bluetooth connection or a wired one with a mic and fits in your audio jack (such as the one that may have come with your Storm) will work.

If you go for a Bluetooth headset, aim for one supporting the 2.0 standard. Brands? Any of the major brands (BlackBerry, Jabra, Motorola, Nokia, Sony, Blueant, Plantronics, etc.) should work without a hitch.

If you can, find a store that will allow you to try a headset before buying it. Each one fits differently, and you want one that doesn't make you feel uncomfortable.
    12-30-08 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD