First of all sorry if there is already a post about this, I unfortunatly do not have the time to do any extensive searching...

I need to find something to use when in the car mostly. Due to the new California Cell Phone Law.

Would you guys reccomend a car integration set up or just get a bluetooth ear piece?

Also which one works best with T-Mobile Blackberry Curve?

Thank you for any help!!!!
    06-12-08 11:15 AM
    Just a Bluetooth earpiece. If you only need it in the car, pretty much any one will do. Check out your options in the Store: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=xjy_siw1
    06-12-08 12:07 PM
    [QUOTE=azeis;385966]Just a Bluetooth earpiece. If you only need it in the car, pretty much any one will do. QUOTE]

I am one of those people who even if I only use it for minimal purposes i would prefer to pay the extra to get something that works great. So which would you recommend? It seems like everyone battles over the Jawbone and the Blueant for what i have been reading.
    06-12-08 12:44 PM
    I unfortunatly do not have the time to do any extensive searching...
    So which would you recommend?
    It's a personal choice - kinda like Coke vs. Pepsi.

I'd recommend you find/make the time to search. You've got until July 1. Surely you can spare a moment, no?
    06-12-08 04:38 PM
    I will go out on a limb here, I own a Jabra BT350. It has about 7 or 8 hours of talk time and an insane amount of standby time for battery life. Nobody ever complains about its sound quality on the other end and the speaker on it at max volume is plenty load so unless the other person is way far away from their phones mic you will not have to ask anyone to speak up. I appears to noise cancel background noise like TV, radio, and wind unless it is really strong winds (like storm winds). Funny thing is though the noise cancelling doesn't cancel out keyboard typing but that may just be headsets in general because my friend that moved down to texas his headset (different brand) cancels out background noise just as good as mine except for keyboard typing.

Jabra BT350 Wireless Headset
    Jabra BT350 Wireless Headset - Find, Compare, and Buy at DealTime

These are just quick grabs from a google search +buy +jabra +BT350. They are price compare sites. If you want to get this headset shop around you may be able to get it for less than $20.
    06-13-08 02:52 AM
    It's a personal choice - kinda like Coke vs. Pepsi.

I'd recommend you find/make the time to search. You've got until July 1. Surely you can spare a moment, no?

LOL I think I was just being more lazy than anything. I did a little research yesterday. I think I am going to give the Jawbone 2 a look see. My father and brother in-laws both use the JB1 and love them.
    06-13-08 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD