Does anyone know of a 100% Storm compatible GPS app? The Verizon provided VZ Navigator does not work in Puerto Rico.

I am having a hard time getting straight answers about the different apps out there and want to be sure before I buy.

Thank you.
    04-08-09 07:53 PM
    Does anyone know of a 100% Storm compatible GPS app? The Verizon provided VZ Navigator does not work in Puerto Rico.

I am having a hard time getting straight answers about the different apps out there and want to be sure before I buy.

Thank you.
    I'm currently using BBMaps and Google Maps but with T-mobile, I don't know if Claro allows you to use BBMaps (ATT blocks it).

For a paying service you can try TeleNav, I used it for the trial version but decided to not pay for the service as BBMaps is more than enough for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 06:01 PM
    Im using BBMaps and Google Maps on ATT.
    04-23-09 07:56 AM
    Try amaze.
    04-23-09 08:00 AM
    Yes, I downloaded Amaze last week and it's working great, for some reason when I tried it last month it wasn't loading any maps I tried it a couple of times and was doing the same, I don't know if it was the new version that fixed it, but I've been trying since last week and it's great to have a free Voice Navigation software in my Blackberry.
    04-23-09 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD