I'm still using the 9700, if I were to upgrade it would b to the 9790. Pretty much the same form factor as the phone u have now, excellent vattery lifr plus OS7 and touchscreen. 99XX series seem to have a problem bricking, baterry life not as good and a camera that is subpar.
    As for Android, I wasn't impressed with the early incarnation (Hero). Yes the OS has grown in leaps and bounds but for my needs it matters naught. I need something with a physical KB, excellent email, texting and battery life. Having LED notification is a plus.
    01-05-12 03:33 PM
    The Galaxy Nexus in Canada is a GSM, 4G phone and is easy on the battery, better than my Blackberry 9800 and 9810. In the U.S., the Galaxy Nexus is an LTE phone and I understand that phone is a guzzler. I guess you can always turn LTE off.
    Actually you can't turn LTE off. But LTE is only on the Verizon version of the phone. The GSM version in the US is still HSPA+.
    01-05-12 03:40 PM
    How tied are you to using a real keyboard? That's important since the new Bold has one of the best ever on a mobile device. If you don't particularly care, well that's important to know.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-05-12 03:41 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD