- CrackBerry User
01-02-2013, 11:12 AM #2
- 26 Posts
Yeah i really like the blackberry slate idea, but i think that Rim should not continue the Bold and Curve lines. They should try to distance themselves from the "classic" blackberry and show people that this is really a totally overhauled company, os ,and devices.
What do you guys think?
- 01-02-2013, 11:18 AM #3
Dump all the current/old names. Start fresh with fresh names.Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
BlackbBerry Effect for the Bold one sounds neat. Also, this threa is for everyone to suggest names
Samsung Flip Phone(Busted)- > Another Samsung Flip(Tossed Into Camp Fire)- > BB Curve 8300(Sold)- > HTC Dream(Cracked Screen)- >BB Curve 8900 (Been Through Hell, Still Kicking)- > Samsung Omnia 2(Sold) BB Torch9800 (Sold)- > BB Curve 9300(Water Damaged)- > BB Storm(Clicker Broke)- >BB Playbook 16BG (Still Own)- >BB Torch 9810 (Alarm Clock)- > LG Optimus One(Gifted)- > BB Bold 9900(Bricked and Never Came Back)- > BB Zed10(Retired)- > BB Q5(Girlfriends)- >BB Z30 (Currently Using)
- CrackBerry Genius
01-03-2013, 05:48 AM #5
- 3,493 Posts
The bold and curve names are established and automatically indicate what sort of device somebody should expect from them so there is no real need to rush to dump either of those, particularly with the former that model is intended to appeal to those people who want a classic blackberry so why would they need to create distance.
The only one that really needs a new name is their new all touch because while the torch name is not as broken as its predecessor, that is the one where there is a need for distance.
- By mzshey2x in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 200Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:27 AM
- By nooberry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2008, 08:05 PM
- By chunj99 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2008, 01:50 PM
- By mofomikemunoz in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2008, 04:11 AM
- By elana17 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2007, 02:28 AM