Three Days into my 7520 and I'm loving it....Great info here, glad I joined in. I have been with Boost for about 6 months and thought the unlimited wireless web was a joke. My i776 could not as much as navigate to weather.com or gmail. I came by the 7520 on a fluke, a friend at work upgraded his BB and thought I might want his old one..... Man o man what a ride! I found this site, installed opera, setup my usual .txt freaks in gmail, loaded WAP yahoo messenger and I'm off and running...I have found a gold mine here on this site relating to my new "crackberry"... Thank's to all here for a most informative and well flowing site.

Chris
    08-30-09 07:45 PM
    Three Days into my 7520 and I'm loving it....Great info here, glad I joined in. I have been with Boost for about 6 months and thought the unlimited wireless web was a joke. My i776 could not as much as navigate to weather.com or gmail. I came by the 7520 on a fluke, a friend at work upgraded his BB and thought I might want his old one..... Man o man what a ride! I found this site, installed opera, setup my usual .txt freaks in gmail, loaded WAP yahoo messenger and I'm off and running...I have found a gold mine here on this site relating to my new "crackberry"... Thank's to all here for a most informative and well flowing site.

Chris
    BlackBerry works on Boost Mobile??? Whoa...
    08-30-09 09:33 PM
    Welcome...there is information on here beyond your wildest imagination.
    08-30-09 10:37 PM

Chris
    Yeap lots of info for Crackberry has answered alot of my questions just by reading what others had posted in the past along with the "CB 101 Guides". Already addicted huh !
    08-31-09 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD