I have had the blackberry 7100i since march, and have gone thru 9 REPLACEMENTS due to corrupted sofware! I JUST HAD TO HAVE MY HANDHELD WIPED YESTERDAY AT A SPRINT CORPORATE STORE. THE TECHIES THERE WERE TELLING ME NOT TO TRUST MYXER AS A SAVE SITE FOR CONTENT. BUT I LOVE THE SITE AND IT HAS TONS OF WALLPAPERS. MY QUESTION IS MYXER SAFE TO USE ON MY nEXTL POWERED BLACKERRY?
    09-27-09 04:12 PM
    I wouldnt see that as being a root cause, but it depends on the issue. I generally use the selection from right here at Crackberry, since we know the content is trusted and safe.
    09-27-09 04:15 PM
    I wouldnt see that as being a root cause, but it depends on the issue. I generally use the selection from right here at Crackberry, since we know the content is trusted and safe.
    +1
    09-27-09 05:04 PM
    Agreed. CrackBerry site is the best!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 05:08 PM
    I agree use crackberry or make your own ringtones from music you already have it isn't that hard. I have friends who use Myxer, did you choose the right model of the content you downloaded? That may be the problem.

09-27-09 05:16 PM
    I use myxer all the time and haven't had a problem with it. Mostly, I just download ringers. I don't bother with the other stuff.

09-27-09 06:05 PM
    used it to make ringtones from my own mp3s for years, have never tried anything else and it's been fine
    09-27-09 06:37 PM
    I've downloaded tons of ringtones from myxer and zedge. Never had any issues.

09-27-09 06:40 PM
    I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT AND I WOULD SAY ACCURATE RESPONSE! since calling nextel blackberry support about this same isssue they reffered me here! all I can say its the best site ive seen for blackberry wallpapers and such. Even though i'm new to the site I already love it. Thanks again. I found LOTS of really neat wallpaper, dont even need myxer.
    09-27-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD