I am confused about this app. Can someone tell me why I would want the email part of FUNAMBOL if I have a Blackberry? I want to use FUNAMBOL to sync my Outlook & BB calendars and contacts over the internet. Do I even need the FUNAMBOL email piece to do this?
    05-15-09 02:55 PM
    You don't need the email piece to sync your contacts and calendar with Funambol. I used it for a while without the email piece and it worked pretty well. I synced directly between my BB and Funambol--I never tried the Outlook plug-in.
    05-15-09 09:55 PM
    Thanks. That is what I thought. I am still messing with the sync settings to see if this will do what I want. Not sure how often to set the BB sync yet and the Outlook Sync to get my BB and Outlook to be synced most of the time.

I put a test calendar event in my BB Friday but my Outlook has not been updated yet. This is probably due to the fact I haven't had my laptop on since Friday though and my BB was only set to sync once per day. I have tweaked the settings to be more frequent today and will see what occurs.
    05-18-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD