Encountered a problem a week or so ago where my browser wouldn't work. Thought I needed to reinstall software and that would fix it (like you used to request service books). Anywho, bad me should have researched first on Crackberry which I didn't until was apparent that reloading wasn't the fix. But did find the nice little article under help thread for browser problems ( why it stopped working) and now all is peachy. Except... My play lists were wiped out even though I backed everything up with a complete backup. I had no music left except ringtones. So went on BlackBerry Link and copied all the music files back to the Z10, then resorted play lists, but the problem is much of the music won't play. Says I must reestablish license agreement for the music ( or something similar) . So my first question is what do I need to do to resolve this issue? My second question is: how can I seriously consider downloading the 10.2.1055 leak when I am apparently so challenged over simple music issues? Thanks in advance for all help and feedback...

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 07:53 PM
    Encountered a problem a week or so ago where my browser wouldn't work. Thought I needed to reinstall software and that would fix it (like you used to request service books). Anywho, bad me should have researched first on Crackberry which I didn't until was apparent that reloading wasn't the fix. But did find the nice little article under help thread for browser problems ( why it stopped working) and now all is peachy. Except... My play lists were wiped out even though I backed everything up with a complete backup. I had no music left except ringtones. So went on BlackBerry Link and copied all the music files back to the Z10, then resorted play lists, but the problem is much of the music won't play. Says I must reestablish license agreement for the music ( or something similar) . So my first question is what do I need to do to resolve this issue? My second question is: how can I seriously consider downloading the 10.2.1055 leak when I am apparently so challenged over simple music issues? Thanks in advance for all help and feedback...

Posted via CB10
    I don't know about all the issues with the browser, but there is a known issue with the music app in 10.2.1.1055. You need to sideload an older version of Airtunes.

The link is in the thread for the OS...I'm just too drunk/tired/lazy to find it now...sorry, mate!
    11-16-13 08:52 PM
    Don't do it through Link man. Just connect it. Close Link. And drag drop as if it was a USB. Try if it works.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    11-16-13 09:10 PM