well i thought at first it was one of the "inconveniences" of a BB (first time BB user). my trackball has to sink down/be pushed in and then rolled to move (more than i would have thought).

well, after navigating my friend's because i had to fix something on her's..... her trackball was REALLY firm and "sticking out"... didnt "push in." SORRY if this sounds ANAL..... but ****, i'd buy a new trackball if it would fix this issue.

Does anybody know if this varries from BB to BB?
    *(both of us bought it at the same time.)
    11-29-08 04:09 PM
    I think the curves sticks out more than the pearls, but I don't know what devices you were using

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 07:36 PM
    Does hers not click at all? Or is yours just kind of loose (like mine)?
    11-29-08 07:43 PM
    I have a Curve and my trackball sticks out the way I assume it would; the same as the one I played with in the store did. My sister has a Pearl (on T-Mobile..she is being disowned(sp?) for leaving VZW) and her trackball feels similar to mine. I would recommend you take your phone into the store and see what can be done. Just explain that you thought it was supposed to be like that until you used someone elses. I don't see why they wouldn't try to help you out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 07:54 PM
    You have a defective POS. Return it.
    11-29-08 08:30 PM
    I think the curves sticks out more than the pearls, but I don't know what devices you were using
    I have a Curve!

Does hers not click at all? Or is yours just kind of loose (like mine)?
    no, her's clicks. and yea mine is loose, but also it pushes in A LOT before the moving actually moves something on the screen.

also, i just used my friend's Curve from Sprint (8330). his is stiff and in place as well.
    11-29-08 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD