1 - Canadians are very loyal and proud people!
    +
    1 - BlackBerry is one of the biggest brands in Canada!
    +
    1 - I really believe we need some celebrity endorsement as well (I still remember Jay-Z holding the original iPod)

WHY THE HELL DOESN'T BLACKBERRY USE CANADIAN CELEBRITIES!

I.E. Drake, Deadmau5, Justin Bieber, The Sheepdogs, Carly Rae Jepson etc.......

Some of these people are extremely big in the States! I think BlackBerry pitched the Canadian angle of course with compensation these stars would agree!

And BB could start to turn the tide with the youth! A bit better, this seems like marketing 101 to me!

We need youth to embrace this platform as well as us 30 somethings!

Again just my 10 cents!

Swiped On My Zed10
    07-10-13 09:54 AM
    Okay okay whoa!

I know he's not Canadian but one of my favorite Clippers, wait... the best point guard in the league... went to sign his 107 million dollar contract yesterday and he has his Q10 on his hip!

BlackBerry... CP3 is another highly respected guy that you could leverage to sell phones!
    My ten cents for BB on a new Canadian flavored Marketing campaign!-chris-paul-signs-contract-clippers.jpg

http://nba.si.com/2013/07/10/chris-p.../?sct=uk_t2_a4

I'm just saying there is amazing people using these awesome products!

Swiped On My Zed10
    bluetroll likes this.
    07-10-13 10:02 AM
    Back to the Canadian angle, why not a new ad with Drakes - Started From The Bottom blaring in the background?

"Started from the bottom, now we here..."

Pure Black!

Swiped On My Zed10
    bb624 likes this.
    07-10-13 10:08 AM
    Chris Paul is giving BlackBerry free promotion.

Good deal for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 10:16 AM
    Chris Paul is giving BlackBerry free promotion.

Good deal for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    But if he's already using the device, he obviously likes it! Leverage this, they need help!

Everyone always talks about those Cliff Paul ads!

Swiped On My Zed10
    07-10-13 10:20 AM
    Justin Bieber I would think would be good to get the younger audience, but i'm thinking BB would have to get Instagram first for him to switch as the younger crowd he would have for a following would want it.
    07-10-13 10:35 AM
    Justin Bieber I would think would be good to get the younger audience, but i'm thinking BB would have to get Instagram first for him to switch as the younger crowd he would have for a following would want it.
    This is a valid point! But maybe having a star might help with some of those apps coming over!

Swiped On My Zed10
    07-10-13 10:37 AM
    I'd like to see Deadmau5 in commercials for BB. Maybe a custom remix of Alicia Keys' latest album free to BB users as a promo...

Who am I kidding? I just think the giant mouse head is rad.
    07-10-13 11:20 AM
    I'd like to see Deadmau5 in commercials for BB. Maybe a custom remix of Alicia Keys' latest album free to BB users as a promo...

Who am I kidding? I just think the giant mouse head is rad.
    With any type of electronic music there is also an opportunity to really use the dynamics or build of a track to make something epic for media!

Swiped On My Zed10
    07-11-13 10:33 AM
    With any type of electronic music there is also an opportunity to really use the dynamics or build of a track to make something epic for media!

Swiped On My Zed10
    Maybe a promotional mixer app that lets you do fun things to music tracks and share/save them.
    07-11-13 11:46 AM