I am almost certain I did not have My Space. I mean, I totally use Face Book
    Then, today, out of nowhere, I have My Space in my downloads.

How could that have happened. Could it have happened from that Carbon Fiber theme I downloaded. Are things ever packaged together. I am not familiar with making themes.

Thanks
    Eric
    04-18-09 08:35 AM
    Sounds like your carrier pushed it to your device to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 09:01 AM
    It was probably pushed to your phone as an automatic service books update. It is really just a path to the download, if you delete it, it will reappear the next time you do a reset.

Many of us who don't use these extra icons just add a folder, drag and drop the icon into it, and then hide the folder

04-18-09 09:02 AM
    It was probably pushed to your phone as an automatic service books update. It is really just a path to the download, if you delete it, it will reappear the next time you do a reset.

Many of us who don't use these extra icons just add a folder, drag and drop the icon into it, and then hide the folder

It's like they force this stuff on us. If I want to D/L MySpace then I will seek it out. Can't really complain though, Sprint hasn't pushed anything to my phone yet. I wish they would "push" out a Niagara b4 Christmas.

Good tip about the folders btw.
    04-18-09 11:38 AM
    That is very low rent of the carrier. Imo

04-18-09 11:41 AM
    It's like they force this stuff on us. If I want to D/L MySpace then I will seek it out. Can't really complain though, Sprint hasn't pushed anything to my phone yet. I wish they would "push" out a Niagara b4 Christmas.

Good tip about the folders btw.
    Sprint pushed a TON to me!
    Sprint Music Store
    Pocket Express
    Sprint Navigation
    Google Talk
    Yahoo! Messenger
    Sprint Software Store

And those are just the ones I never even clicked (they're in a hidden folder)

They also pushed
    Facebook
    MySpace
    Sprint TV

But I use those, so I guess it doesn't matter
    04-18-09 12:42 PM
    Sprint Music Store
    Pocket Express
    Sprint Navigation
    Google Talk
    Yahoo! Messenger
    Sprint Software Store

They also pushed
    Facebook
    MySpace
    Sprint TV

its pretty crazy how they push so many useless thing. we should start charging them for having their logo all over our phones
    04-18-09 01:12 PM
    its pretty crazy how they push so many useless thing. we should start charging them for having their logo all over our phones
    I agree! I wonder if installing them all, then deleting them would get rid of the icons???
    04-18-09 01:16 PM
    Sprint Music Store
    Pocket Express
    Sprint Navigation
    Google Talk
    Yahoo! Messenger
    Sprint Software Store

They also pushed
    Facebook
    MySpace
    Sprint TV

I meant stuff pushed to my phone after I had already been using it. Most of that was on my phone from Day 1 but it didn't just suddenly show up as the OPs experience with MySpace icon.
    04-18-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD