Hey you wonderful great people I think I saw this asked B4 but some how my search button broke ok that was a lame attempt at being funny. Everyone know how unfunny I am..

But in all seriousness why can't I ed (edit) my posts or reply to a certain post with the rply option while I am on (wap) on my BB? It kinda let's me but after I edit ot reply in the next window there is know post or save button to click!

Any help would be awsome because I type bad and spell worser lol J/K trying to be funny again.

Is this a setting in my browser or on the site or is this just not an option while I'm on WAP?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 11:14 AM
    lol, bit of rough spot... I have a post sitting on my Curve and no Submit button.
    01-29-09 11:49 AM
    Hhhhmm this happens to every time when I try to edit or reply on WAP!

So if anyone could help me

01-29-09 11:52 AM
    Hhhhmm this happens to every time when I try to edit or reply on WAP!So if anyone could help m
    Simple fix, use copy and paste.

01-29-09 11:57 AM
    ... And don't make any misteaks. You can't edit.

01-29-09 11:58 AM
    That isn't much, Help I would not want to double post, and I would want to reply with the person I am repying to OP

Does anyone know why ic can't ed or rply in my wap browser?

01-29-09 12:53 PM
    I frequently get the "no submit button" syndrome on wap, and often when I quote text it's all on one line extending out of sight off the right side of the window. My solution is to keep hitting "refresh" until it displays correctly. It sometimes takes several attempts.
    01-29-09 02:59 PM
    The concerns have been passed on to the IT support guys. It appears Browser is just a bit sensitive to some code.
    01-29-09 03:03 PM
    I'd make RIM fix the browser. Who's got the most pull around here, anyway?
    01-29-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD