I got my first blackberry almost 3 years ago (8310) mainly because I loved the idea of bbm and the qwerty keyboard. My first phone had a problem of randomly putting U's and N's as I typed so within the first 4 hours of having a blackberry I was back at AT&T exchanging it for another (not a good first impression). The next was flawless. I quickly grew to love it. I could text faster than ever before, I loved bbm'ing and the push email was great.

After the first year I started having problems. My trackball was constantly sticking, I had to do battery pulls daily, amongst other things. I finished my 2 year contract but decided to wait to upgrade since there were rumors about new blackberries coming out.

So nearly a year after my contract expired, the 9900 came out (but not for AT&T -__-), and was a huge disappointment for many and by this point bb's physical keyboard was the ONLY reason I hadnt switched to an android or iPhone.

So yesterday I did something I told myself I would never do, i got an iPhone. I used to be the biggest iPhone hater but out of nowhere I got an urge to get one, so I did. Wow, this thing is amazing. Now I finally see what all the hype is about.

Maybe if RIM gets there stuff together I'll give them another shot but until then I'm a happy iPhone user.

Serious question. What is keeping yall with blackberry?
    10-20-11 05:48 PM
    Many folks don't care for touch screens. Some don't like iTunes. There are a bunch of reason to like Blackberry devices. Take a look at the first link in my sig. I may return to BlackBerry from Android.

Also, http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/.

Goodbye posts are kept in one place, one thread.

Enjoy your device, and stick around CrackBerry!
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-20-11 at 05:52 PM.
    10-20-11 05:50 PM
    10-20-11 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD