I did a reset. Alt - RShift - Del and 5 seconds goes by then a white screen and within maybe 5 more seconds of that I see my home screen. It then finds my network and everything works fine but I have never seen it happen this fast. I did a battery pull and then tried another soft reset, same thing. It was always a few minutes to perform these - any reason why this might change?

Thanks

Trem
    02-16-09 08:08 AM
    I find that keyboard resets are usually quick like that, and not a full reset. It will sometimes get things working again but if you do the reset again while the white screen is up it seems to then do a full battery pull type reset.
    02-16-09 08:32 AM
    I am not sure but I think I figured it out. I did the reset and it was instant. Did another and it was instant.......Figured well I did nothing to the bb so what was to reset so to speak.....I then did a few sms, a few bbm and then tried the same reset and it was the normal time.......about 3 minutes or so. I guess that matters and I never noticed before since I never reset unless I have too.....
    02-16-09 08:36 AM
    It does seem kind of random at times... wish there was a way to choose short or full resets. A full reset always tosses my icons back in a different order than I like em and I have to do the icon shuffle with each full reset.
    02-16-09 08:50 AM
    It does seem kind of random at times... wish there was a way to choose short or full resets. A full reset always tosses my icons back in a different order than I like em and I have to do the icon shuffle with each full reset.
    See Trucky, i hear more people complain about that on the Bold more than the other devices. I have heard of the icons going out of order with the Curve, just not often...
    02-16-09 08:56 AM
    Heh that would suck.....Never happened on my curve yet. At least I have something to look forward to with my Bold if I get it.. Thanks for the info also trucky.......
    02-16-09 08:58 AM
    I suspect that the icon disorder issue is probably theme related. I always use the bb dimension today plus so I don't know how it works with any others.
    02-16-09 09:02 AM
    That would explain it, there has been known issues with the BB "Today" plus theme and OS 4.5
    02-16-09 09:03 AM
    That would explain it, there has been known issues with the BB "Today" plus theme and OS 4.5

but I'm addicted to it... maybe just OCD.
    02-16-09 09:10 AM
    wait until you do a reset and all your folders disappear. and you have redo ALL your folders and organize AGAIN
    02-16-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD