Im a former BlackBerry Q10 and a current BlackBerry Classic owner. im one of minorities here in the philippines who owns and looks forward to new BlackBerry device as most of people here are apple fanboys and we have lots of local android device here. I started to be a BlackBerry user may 2014 and I dont see any reason using another OS. im one of people before who actually keeps on scratching head why blackberry sucks specs wise yet the device is so expensive. during my first days reading reviews I was even surprised that Z10 is cheaper comparing to q10 .

Hardware:
    my observation comparing to android devices my two BlackBerry devices looks so premium and professional the material doesnt look cheap comparing to the android devices in the market. and im inlove with the keyboad specially with my classic

Security Wise: no brainer BlackBerry is no.1

Specs: im not a hardcore media user. BlackBerry gives all things that I need I can also play games here (field runners 2, Great Big War Game). Majority of the time I just my fone for net surfing listen to music (via spotify) checking email so there's no need for me to get high spec devices.

Battery:
    another no brainer. BlackBerry battery is great I can manage to end my day with 30 to 40 percent remaining bat with my data on.

Apps: Who needs to play temple run with ur BlackBerry device. im mean yes even in blackberry world u can purchase games but BlackBerry focuses more on communication so I dont get why people complain with less apps available on BlackBerry world and laggy sideloaded apps. u will not buy BlackBerry device if ur a heavy media and game user.

Camera: Sucks hehe..

Im a android user for how many years. so I can only compare android with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 10:44 AM
    I agree. Magandang araw

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 11:08 AM
    Maybe BlackBerry should have some advertising fun in the Philippines and play off the notion that they are the texting capital of the world... at least that's what I was told when I was there about 10 years ago!

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 12:28 PM
    Maybe BlackBerry should have some advertising fun in the Philippines and play off the notion that they are the texting capital of the world... at least that's what I was told when I was there about 10 years ago!

Posted via CB10
    u can buy BlackBerry fones here but there's no BlackBerry concept store here.. but they do have BlackBerry repair center here 1 in makati and davao

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 07:35 PM