Not to different from the diehards on other platforms/products.
    That's actually false. A multiple dozen times have I heard average, non-techie consumers respond "just buy an iPhone" when someone else got issues with a non-Apple phone. It's pretty common from my experience. It's like if they wanted to say "I have no clue about tech whatsoever but I think buying an iPhone solves any phone problem since it's the best".
    03-19-14 01:50 PM
    That's actually false. A multiple dozen times have I heard average, non-techie consumers respond "just buy an iPhone" when someone else got issues with a non-Apple phone. It's pretty common from my experience. It's like if they wanted to say "I have no clue about tech whatsoever but I think buying an iPhone solves any phone problem since it's the best".
    Then Apple has done its job.

But no, what I said wasn't false. It's practically impossible to be false.

Every platform had its diehards that are impervious to reason.
    03-19-14 06:41 PM

Everyone is piling on BlackBerry because BlackBerry hasn't given people a reason to stop doing so.
    Very well said!

I agree completely. When folks grouse about people thinking BBRY is "bankrupt" and such. Well, the entity that needs to change that perception is BBRY itself.
    03-19-14 06:47 PM
    Then Apple has done its job.

But no, what I said wasn't false. It's practically impossible to be false.

Every platform had its diehards that are impervious to reason.
    You didn't just claim that every platform has its diehards (which is true), you claimed that what the OP experienced isn't too different. Which is likely false as from my experience it doesn't take diehards in case of Apple products.
    03-20-14 04:15 AM
    Because most diehard Apple product users are sucked into the mentality that nothing can compare to their products.

Posted via CB10
    Everybody feels that way when they just love something, and they're probably telling the truth for THEIR personal circumstances and their criteria which is where the problem often lies since people don't always get how wildly different one person's criteria can be to the next. The line is crossed though when someone tries to claim something is superior for everyone else in the world too.
    03-20-14 04:13 PM
    Everybody feels that way when they just love something, and they're probably telling the truth for THEIR personal circumstances and their criteria which is where the problem often lies since people don't always get how wildly different one person's criteria can be to the next. The line is crossed though when someone tries to claim something is superior for everyone else in the world too.
    Exactly. Its called perception and mine may be different from yours. There is nothing wrong with that, in fact, if it didn't exist life would be pretty boring.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-20-14 07:10 PM
    Exactly. Its called perception and mine may be different from yours. There is nothing wrong with that, in fact, if it didn't exist life would be pretty boring.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Agreed.
    03-20-14 08:03 PM
32 12