Could not do a single thing without thinking bout it.
    Could not have a conversation with anyone without constantly checking my phone just for an excuse to visit the hub and use the keypad.
    Cant stop surfing crackberry and stalking articles and reviews about it.
    Basically i needed to replace my bathtub but all i could do is... spend my time looking for an app that will let me keep measurements properly (obv an excuse)
    02-06-13 09:57 AM
    LOL - not what I expected this post to be!
    02-06-13 09:58 AM
    I'm glad that i'm not the only one who has been plagued with the same problem.

I feel utterly useless now, i have a feature rich phone that was intended to help me along my daily work routine and now i find myself much like yourself, sitting there playing with it.
    V22 likes this.
    02-06-13 10:15 AM
    Still in the honeymoon phase
    02-06-13 10:41 AM
    I can't wait to have this feeling..
    I can't wait for my thumb to get used to the swiping and flicking..
    *drools*
    For now, I live vicariously through all the Z10 owners right now
    trynacu2 likes this.
    02-06-13 11:39 AM
    Could not do a single thing without thinking bout it.
    Could not have a conversation with anyone without constantly checking my phone just for an excuse to visit the hub and use the keypad.
    Cant stop surfing crackberry and stalking articles and reviews about it.
    Basically i needed to replace my bathtub but all i could do is... spend my time looking for an app that will let me keep measurements properly (obv an excuse)
    Try having a bbm convo on the bus with everyone marveling at the OS/gestures and look of the phone... i felt like i was on trial... FOR WINNING!
    02-06-13 12:21 PM
    LOL! This is exactly what I posted this to be. All these people title the thread negative and then use it as a play on words to be positive. Good for you!
    02-06-13 01:01 PM
    Try having a bbm convo on the bus with everyone marveling at the OS/gestures and look of the phone... i felt like i was on trial... FOR WINNING!
    No joke eh? Wife got hers yesterday. Mine is on order through work. Cant wait to get onto the train with it so I can see the curiosity it peaks from all the iphone users.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    MTL likes this.
    02-06-13 02:17 PM
    No joke eh? Wife got hers yesterday. Mine is on order through work. Cant wait to get onto the train with it so I can see the curiosity it peaks from all the iphone users.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    we will probably sell more units then the launch lol
    02-06-13 02:54 PM
    It has been a week since I got my phone and I am still obsessed with it/bb news/ stalking their lunch figures etc. I am going to need help soon!
    MTL likes this.
    02-08-13 07:08 AM
    Ya.... it's been a less profitable week for me for sure... haha
    02-08-13 08:16 AM
    I am getting my wife a phone first then i am going to get one for myself and i cannot wait. i Can understand that productivity will go down lol. I am excited to bring my to work and have people aske me about it lol. Everyone here is a iPhone user. I had a debate last night with a fellow salesman and his customers about BlackBerry and iPhone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    02-08-13 08:25 AM
    Trying to get a billing issue sorted out with Rogers - and trying to get them to let me off of the $50 early upgrade fee and $35 activation fee for a Z10 as this billing issue has been ongoing for 2 months!

Hope it's sorted by next week. I want to loose productivity to a Z10 too, instead of loosing it to just reading about it.
    02-08-13 10:17 AM
    Trying to get a billing issue sorted out with Rogers - and trying to get them to let me off of the $50 early upgrade fee and $35 activation fee for a Z10 as this billing issue has been ongoing for 2 months!

Hope it's sorted by next week. I want to loose productivity to a Z10 too, instead of loosing it to just reading about it.
    Our carriers in aus have a dept called Customer Retention. Basically if you threaten or demand that your contact be terminated for reason X, you get passed to Customer Retention where they have the power to make magic happen so you stay on board. Might be a similar thing in your country.

Also great thread OP, totally didnt expect it But its so true
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    02-08-13 04:56 PM
    Our carriers in aus have a dept called Customer Retention. Basically if you threaten or demand that your contact be terminated for reason X, you get passed to Customer Retention where they have the power to make magic happen so you stay on board. Might be a similar thing in your country.

Also great thread OP, totally didnt expect it But its so true
    Yes - that's what were trying to do - have to be a bit delicate about it as the billing problem is that they haven't been giving my husband his employee discount - makes it a little more difficult to threaten to jump ship! Lol. I've been letting him do the negotiating so far - but may take it into my own hands if he hasn't gotten anywhere after today.
    lotuslanderz likes this.
    02-08-13 06:12 PM
    I get interrupted like five or six times a day with a different work colleague wanting to try it out.
    The reception has been very positive
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    02-08-13 08:31 PM
    It was actually exactly what I was expecting.
    Most trolls or unhappy customers are less subtle than "productivity down" :P
    02-08-13 08:33 PM
    It has been a week since I got my phone and I am still obsessed with it/bb news/ stalking their lunch figures etc. I am going to need help soon!
    I've been like that when I was about to buy my Curve... .and now I am still like this as I am waiting for the Z10. At least I managed to get it under control. Though my muscles are always tapping Crackberry.com and typing BBRY (stock) in Google
    02-08-13 08:57 PM
    I've been like that when I was about to buy my Curve... .and now I am still like this as I am waiting for the Z10. At least I managed to get it under control. Though my muscles are always tapping Crackberry.com and typing BBRY (stock) in Google
    Omg. I thought it was weird that I was weird for obsessing with such 'unrelated' things to the actul functionality of my phone. ShRe prices too because ive invested a substantial amount in the stocks (would have bought t earlier at $8 if not for the fact that all my bankers kept pushing for me to buy aapl and insisting that rimm is not recommended). Now im just in-your-face to them ever since aapl fell.
    steve911 likes this.
    02-08-13 09:34 PM
    The same thing happened to me on the bus other day. I was talking to my girlfriend on phone soon as I mentioned BBM people started to look at my z10. They must have thought if was an iphone or android device.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 11:26 AM
    I'm not interested in stocks. But after involving it whenever I read tech, I kinda feel enticed to try it
    02-09-13 11:26 AM
    Amen to that hehe. Glad I am already settled with my gf ^^

Mafguard

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 11:32 AM
    LOL I don't even have mine yet (hopefully receiving it Monday! ) but yeah the Z10 has already made me less productive! watching YouTube videos and unboxing vids and checking crackberry several times daily along with the forums its been on my mind non stop kinda think I need help lol. I'm sure all this will only get worse when the Z10 is in my hands
    02-09-13 11:44 AM