I had opened a topic regarding bad reviews and unnecessary comments on facebook in BlackBerry world. I was expressing my frustration as some administration did not like my vocal and have my post somehow vanished.
    Anyway, i was reading some comments on facebook in BlackBerry world and majority of them are redundant. Seriously, if you are serious then reach out to BlackBerry via email, twitting, etc.. and express your self if you already have done that then maybe you can share your experience or their response.

If I were one of those people then i will contacts facebook directly and take it from there. There are so many ways to make facebook listen if we are serious. For example, we can create a Facebook account for all the BlackBerry 10 users to follow and allow their comments. You can take the champaign from there. have many people on it will help

? Slicing using my ?
    04-14-14 09:52 PM
    I'm sorry, but I'm slightly confused by your post.

Are you saying we deleted your post here on CrackBerry, or do you mean that you've had your review(s) deleted in BlackBerry World?
    04-14-14 09:59 PM
    Sorry for the confusion but i normally don't leave bad review and if it is good then why would anyone delete.

somehow my post earlier got removed or something went wrong on crackberry

? Slicing using my ?
    04-14-14 10:05 PM
    Ahhh, BlackBerry makes the FB app, not Facebook.

Posted via Verizon Z10 - OS v10.1.2.2174
    04-14-14 10:16 PM
    Lol so are people not supposed go write a bad review when they have a bad experience with it? I'm sorry, but the Facebook app is terrible, and it's made by BlackBerry. That's why the put it in the beta zone, and although better than the official version in BBW, it's still bad.

Posted via CB10
    its Steve likes this.
    04-15-14 12:52 AM
    @rello

Yes, you can write bad review how you like it but do you read other people's reviews before writing your?
    I mean one review after another is saying the exact same thing?

By flooding the reviews section like it will resolve anything. Do you agree?

? Slicing using my ?
    04-15-14 06:17 AM
    Are you referring to this thread....? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...eviews-923760/
    04-15-14 06:30 AM
    Thanks, yeah that is the post but where is it located? I can't find it but I do see it why going to that link

? Slicing using my ?
    04-15-14 09:23 AM
    Thanks, yeah that is the post but where is it located? I can't find it but I do see it why going to that link

? Slicing using my ?
    It was apparently moved to a location that better suited the topic of your thread. It's now located in BB10 Apps, which your topic discusses.
    04-15-14 10:07 AM