Hi all-

So I don't know what happened - I did not drop my phone or anything, but all of a sudden, I cannot use my keyboard at all. The screen lights up when I plug it in and out of the charger; when I get calls, I cannot answer nor ignore them. Please advise!

Sorry if this problem has been posted before - I wanted to get some answers while I searched the forums.

Edit: I took the battery out and restarted it, so it should be okay. However, I would still like answers as to why this might have happened and how I can prevent it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by jessica.rs; 07-14-09 at 07:47 PM.
    07-14-09 07:43 PM
    If everything was fine after you did a battery pull, then its hard to say exactly.

Quickpulls/battery pulls will reset the phone, so its a good thing to do whenever your BB starts doing the funky chicken.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 08:38 PM
    Do you have any aftermarket app?
    07-14-09 08:42 PM
    Search the forums on how to free up memory. Make sure you don't have too many apps installed on your phone and close them (not just hit the end button) when not in use.

It's good to do a battery pull every now and then to keep the file free memory up. You may want to install a program called Quickpull and set it to reset the phone every night while you sleep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD