I have been an advid blackberry user for nearly a year now, and today I had to get a warranty swap on my pearl. My phone was just freezing up! I did battery pull after battery pull and they all ended the same.....a locked up screen. They did everything they could at the store, battery pull, cleared out the logs, still it froze. They even thought my 8GB memory card could be causing it, but the new phone works fine with it. I now have to give my pin back out to all my friends. I did seek this site in hopes of fixing my old pearl but nothing worked. So I figured I would register and share with all my loss of favorite phone. I did get a bonus though...this new phone has OS 4.5 my old pearl had 4.3 so I did get a slight upgrade. I still want a bold or storm if cellular south will just get them!
    05-29-09 01:06 AM
    Wow sorry to hear about that. At least you got the updated OS.
    Last edited by Iceman; 05-29-09 at 01:13 AM.
    05-29-09 01:10 AM
    Yes but it still a pain in the bu++ to have to change pin, my uncle and father in law don't know how to enter the pin so I have to go do it. They do good to reply they text me if they have a conversation topic and ask me to pin or bbm them so they reply. Some prople don't need advanced phones but I got one so they had to get one too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 01:55 AM
    if you do a device switch.. it sends your contacts your pin and they don't even know it changed... in device manager
    05-29-09 01:56 AM
    Really how do I go about doing that? Note my BB is my only means of internet. So where do I go and what do I do

05-29-09 02:08 AM
    Really how do I go about doing that? Note my BB is my only means of internet. So where do I go and what do I do

Do you have a computer with device manager installed.
    05-29-09 02:22 AM
    I have the disc but I uninstalled it because I got tired of devise manager coming up every time I turned my computer on.

05-29-09 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD