Why is BBRY delaying cross platform BBM, I asked myself now while watching the share price drop. Here was a statement made to crackberry.com on why BBM was being delayed, �BBM for Android and IOS.� Which in my opinion is BS if you ask me? Then it hit me, if they dropped it now and it�s a big success then there share price starts to go back up. Think about it, they just received a bid $4.7 billion where shareholders get back $9 a share which basically screws over the shareholders who bought them at $35 a share. I personally own 500 shares, bought 200 at $35 and 300 at $8.24(which goes to show you don�t buy stock of a company you like this is what happens). Makes me wonder if BBRY cares about their consume base anymore. Let�s say BBRY does release BBM to IOS and Android, their stock goes past $9, Fairfax would have to change their offer. Why would BBRY want that to happen? It�s better for them to go private and forget about their shareholders.

Not sure how else to take it, the Z30 just might be my last BBRY phone ill ever buy.
    09-26-13 01:06 PM
    No way this issue should take a week to fix. It doesn't take a week for anything anymore.

Something smells.
    09-26-13 01:09 PM
    This conspiracy theory has been discussed to exhaustion in a couple other threads. So you are not alone in thinking this

My personal opinion is just that they are incompetent and I have little faith that they could pull off something like this and not to mention any possible collusion or violations that could later be recovered. But who knows, maybe they did and forgot about possible investigation. No one know with this company.
    09-26-13 01:13 PM
    My guess is not-enough-infrastructure problems. Android and iOS combined have probably 50X more users than Blackberry has. That's why they specifically said they would restart with a country-by-country rollout. It also means, to me that it's going to take months if it even happens at all.
    09-26-13 01:15 PM
    No way this issue should take a week to fix. It doesn't take a week for anything anymore.

Something smells.
    Hahaha, wow...
    09-26-13 01:20 PM