hey everyone hope all are doing fine ,
    before i start let me assure everyone i am a HUGE bb fan , and only use bb.
    heres is what i think about the bb 10 launch .

It was the biggest FLOP of the phone industry and here is why .
    for me its another delay , yes in canada we will get it starting the 5feb. and only in march in the usa (sounds like another delay for me )
    but in my opinion they did everything wrong as far as getting it launch and available .
    we are currently 60 millions bbm user as the ceo said himself .
    why launch a phone and not make it available , when we ve been waiting for so long .
    they should have launch it and make sure carriers had the phone available to us ( the fans )
    and we are quite a few that waited and are ready to buy it .
    now they just pissed me off and a lot of people , cuz its a nother delay .
    i wouldnt have minded waited extra week or two and then do a launch and make it available.
    then they would have sold millions of units , now its little by little they will sell
    and thats a flop , all the press now will be negative until they actually get the phone , but the damage is done .

and why does the usa have to wait till march ( dumbest decision ever in my opinion .)
    granted bb isnt popular in the usa , but lets be honest there are millions of faithful fans waiting for it in the usa.
    they changed their name from rim to bb , still they havent learned , they had a chance to change all that ,
    but rim and bb are still delays king in my opinion .
    will i still get my z10 . u bet i am , but they missed the punched ,
    they could have sold millions of units , yet the phone is availble in the uk before canada and usa , how dumb is that really .

its just my opinion ,
    but yes the phone is great ,
    RIM or bb ( its the same for me )
    02-02-13 01:40 PM
    No need for a new thread...
    02-02-13 01:42 PM
    Yeah not the biggest insight but the wait does suck
    02-02-13 02:46 PM
    here we go again ugh
    02-02-13 03:08 PM
    Hummmmmm......can't be that much of a flop. UK is completely sold out.
    nocturnal123 and study_lady like this.
    02-02-13 03:10 PM
    Im so glad there is another new thread with someones opinion. They are all very insightful and unique.
    bizzyqu likes this.
    02-02-13 04:11 PM
    I convinced my wife and daughter to get white z10s. It was hard but I did it. Only problem is that they are due for phone upgrades tomorrow and they dont want to wait 2 more months so they are going to get iphone 4s and s3 or iphone 5. The delay sucks big time and they are losing out on $$$ and all the buzz they worked so hard to build.
    02-02-13 04:16 PM
    ALL carriers were given the phone at the same time. Blame your carrier.
    SK122387 likes this.
    02-02-13 04:23 PM
    oh and i thought you were going to say something worthwhile...
    02-02-13 04:43 PM
    It is funny how in USA the carriers control what phones people use.
    02-02-13 05:07 PM
    So BB is a flop because you can't get the phone in your puny little hands ?

Great logic there ... not! The amount of narcissism in these forums is astounding .. so many here think *they* are so important.

Get a grip.
    BBMak likes this.
    02-02-13 07:27 PM
    Did you even look up the definition of flop before you posted it? Please stop using big words that you clearly don't understand.
    They make you look injudicious.
    02-02-13 08:13 PM
    Finish this john candy line, "opinions are like..."

I forgot if he said opinion or excuses but its not a hard one
    02-02-13 08:40 PM
    Wow my point was for everyone to be able to get the Phone. Im allowed my opinion.
    And singit 99 its the launch which is a flop not the Phone.
    Everyone is allowed their opinions. It's � free forum. And if u pay attention I'm talking of the launch.
    No need to insult me.
    Cuz I haven't insulted nobody. Gotta be kiddy to do that.
    02-03-13 08:24 PM
    Im so glad there is another new thread with someones opinion. They are all very insightful and unique.
    I have to admit, you do sarcasm extremely well.
    02-03-13 08:49 PM
    Hey I feel your frustration, but unfortunately Blackberry cannot time the "testing" period of carriers and so certain carriers (like in USA) needed longer than others. That is not Blackberry's fault.

So how do they fix it? Maybe Blackberry should have done their launch in March instead of end of January, just to make sure every country had "caught up" to the same point and be ready to launch?

I also feel that the American market has little interest in Blackberry due to the existing market share, the carriers aren't bending over backwards to get it into the USA.

Why does UK and Canada have it easier? Maybe because there are way more Blackberry users in those countries and they (and their carriers) feel more incentive to test and get the phones available to their customers.

So while it sucks that the Z10 is not available in your country for another 1-2 months, it is not Blackberry to blame. It is because unfortunately Blackberry is a small minority user base in your country and the carriers are busy prioritizing every other phone in the market. They don't really care to spend too much energy rushing Blackberry Z10 through to market because they not have any guarantees that it will even sell.

If Blackberry delayed the launch to meet US timing, you would have a bunch of really pissed UK and Canadian users which is much worse. So what would you do if you were Blackberry CEO? I would launch as soon as I was cranking phones out of the factory, to whatever carrier was ready... anywhere in the world.

Now just sit back and wait a few weeks. It will only make your unboxing so much sweeter! This is not a Blackberry launch flop, it is an American carrier flop in not taking Blackberry seriously and Wall Street is a perfect example as well of American confidence and interest in Blackberry. The carriers are simply not in any rush, they have no idea if they will make much money from it and how many people will buy the Z10.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    Jeovex and gladiatorofyale like this.
    02-03-13 09:20 PM
    Thanks a lot for putting it out clear and kindly.

Yes maybe the title should have add launch instead of bb10
    02-03-13 10:38 PM
    Hey I feel your frustration, but unfortunately Blackberry cannot time the "testing" period of carriers and so certain carriers (like in USA) needed longer than others. That is not Blackberry's fault.

So how do they fix it? Maybe Blackberry should have done their launch in March instead of end of January, just to make sure every country had "caught up" to the same point and be ready to launch?

I also feel that the American market has little interest in Blackberry due to the existing market share, the carriers aren't bending over backwards to get it into the USA.

Why does UK and Canada have it easier? Maybe because there are way more Blackberry users in those countries and they (and their carriers) feel more incentive to test and get the phones available to their customers.

So while it sucks that the Z10 is not available in your country for another 1-2 months, it is not Blackberry to blame. It is because unfortunately Blackberry is a small minority user base in your country and the carriers are busy prioritizing every other phone in the market. They don't really care to spend too much energy rushing Blackberry Z10 through to market because they not have any guarantees that it will even sell.

If Blackberry delayed the launch to meet US timing, you would have a bunch of really pissed UK and Canadian users which is much worse. So what would you do if you were Blackberry CEO? I would launch as soon as I was cranking phones out of the factory, to whatever carrier was ready... anywhere in the world.

Now just sit back and wait a few weeks. It will only make your unboxing so much sweeter! This is not a Blackberry launch flop, it is an American carrier flop in not taking Blackberry seriously and Wall Street is a perfect example as well of American confidence and interest in Blackberry. The carriers are simply not in any rush, they have no idea if they will make much money from it and how many people will buy the Z10.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    one of the best thought out posts in a while.
    02-03-13 11:10 PM
    I'm pretty hyped up about BB 10! Go RIM!
    02-03-13 11:16 PM
    Its gonna be great. It is a little underwhelming but c'mon. We knew what I can do months ago. Everything has been leaked as well as officially been shown. So what were we there for? To see the devices. Its not apple. But I do want to say thanks for seeing it in another light and saying maybe the name of the thread was wrong
    02-04-13 01:17 AM