Today, my husband decided to put a loaf of bread on top of my BB. And it wasn't just a regular loaf of bread; it was one of those crusty baguette things that leave crumbs EVERYWHERE practically just from looking at it! I walk into the kitchen, looking for my phone, and what do I see teetering on top of it?! THE BAGUETTE! It was literally still rocking back and forth on the phone, almost taunting me.

I asked him what in the world he was thinking, and he said that he 'didn't see it' there and just set the bread down. I could have strangled him right then and there, I was so furious!

Personally, I nearly worship my Curve 8330! But like anything, certain people treat their things....... not so good. So I'm just curious what the stupidest/most ridiculous/most careless/etc. thing you've ever seen anyone do with their BB, or other phone for that matter?!
    Last edited by CaraP; 01-28-09 at 11:58 PM.
    01-28-09 11:19 PM
    I don't know anyone who treats their own BB rough and tumble. However, my 11 year old daughter likes to reach out with one finger to touch my screen quite often. She'll slowly reach out and then stop right before she actually makes contact. For some reason she thinks this is funny. She likes to play like she is really going to put her peanutty mitts on Ludwig! LOL! She hasn't gotten that brave yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 11:41 PM
    If my bf did anything like that to my BB, he's not getting any for a long time...and I mean a *long* time.

Thank god he's as anal about his phone as I am about mine..so he wouldn't do anything like that.
    01-28-09 11:44 PM
    When I read the title of this thread I thought you were using "baguette" as a euphenism for something. So, hey - think of it this way.... Could've been worse.

If you're confuesd... I can't really elaborate without being offensive. But, just for a moment have a dirty mind and think of what could have been meant by, "my husband put his baguette on my phone - not just any old baguette, but a really crusty one that left crumbs and other messes and when I saw his baguette on my phone I was grossed out".

01-28-09 11:50 PM
    I thought maybe she was slyly describing his romantic act of putting a baguette-cut diamond on her BB, maybe as an anniversary present.

01-28-09 11:55 PM
    When I read the title of this thread I thought you were using "baguette" as a euphenism for something. So, hey - think of it this way.... Could've been worse.

If you're confuesd... I can't really elaborate without being offensive. But, just for a moment have a dirty mind and think of what could have been meant by, "my husband put his baguette on my phone - not just any old baguette, but a really crusty one that left crumbs and other messes and when I saw his baguette on my phone I was grossed out".

This has to be the single best thing I have read from these forums to date.
    01-28-09 11:56 PM

OH DEAR GOD THAT'S AWFUL!!! Funny, but awful!! I'm changing the title!! LOL!
    01-28-09 11:58 PM
    Ha Ha Ha....
    01-29-09 12:00 AM

LOL oh my god. you have such a dirty mind. I didn't think about it that way until you mentioned it.

Both me and my bf treat our bbs really well. But couple times I left my bb on the couch and my dogs stepped on it and slept on it.
    01-29-09 12:00 AM
    My little dog likes to step on my phone all the time. But he weighs 5 pounds. I"m not sure he can do much to it
    01-29-09 12:09 AM
    I don't know why but this thread reminded me of me of a funny story.

We were visiting my parents and my Mom (senior citizen and slightly crazy Mom) overheard my wife say to me, "quit playing with your blackberry and come to bed". It was late at night and my mother heard my wife talking to me outside of the bedroom door. (We were visitong them out of state) The next morning my Mom sort of winks at me and says, "did you quit playing with your blackberry and let your wife play with it last night?" I said, "no, I put it away and plugged it in for the night". My Mom looked kind of embarrassed and said nothing more.

It wasn't until a day or two later when we were sitting down to dinner and I went to check my email and my wife said, "put your blackberry away - not at the dinner table". My Mom, almost fainted then said, "oh, the 'blackberry' is what she calls your phone".

Guess you had to be there - it really cracked me up. Think about it, "I plugged it in for the night". And I said this to my MOTHER!

01-29-09 12:20 AM

YOU ARE GOD....omg im dying here lmfaooo

Just made my day haha
    01-29-09 12:34 AM
    "leave crumbs EVERYWHERE practically just from looking at it" Lol so true...

The stupidest thing I've ever witness happen to a BB (bold) was a buddy of mine left it on top of the car... you can piece together the rest...
    01-29-09 12:41 AM
    Go back and re-read the OP again with the new concept in your mind. It just keeps getting more funny in my head.

"It was literally rocking back and forth on the phone almost taunting me"

Come on - that's just perfect.

01-29-09 12:44 AM
    And you're gonna change your post to what, pardon the expression, "My husband dropped a loaf on my Curve?"

Couldn't resist. Yaeh, I shoulda, but couldn't.

01-29-09 01:19 AM
    My friend was moving out of her dorm, and going to and from the car and such. well the front door of the dorms is the kind that automatically shuts slowly until like the last six inches then like swooshes shut, right? so anyway, we're almost done loading the car, but she forgot something inside, so she uses her 8100 Pearl to keep the door from auto shutting and locking her out... by sticking it on the ground between the door and door frame... i could feel the Blackberry's pain... there was a great disturbance in the force... lol.

why do some people have total disregard for that which is Crackberry?!
    01-29-09 02:13 AM
    I asked my wife if I could see her Curve. I thought she was going to hand it to me but instead without warning she throws it across the room and it bounces screen down across the tile.

01-29-09 02:17 AM

We were visiting my parents and my Mom (senior citizen and slightly crazy Mom) overheard my wife say to me, "quit playing with your blackberry and come to bed". It was late at night and my mother heard my wife talking to me outside of the bedroom door. (We were visitong them out of state) The next morning my Mom sort of winks at me and says, "did you quit playing with your blackberry and let your wife play with it last night?" I said, "no, I put it away and plugged it in for the night". My Mom looked kind of embarrassed and said nothing more.

It wasn't until a day or two later when we were sitting down to dinner and I went to check my email and my wife said, "put your blackberry away - not at the dinner table". My Mom, almost fainted then said, "oh, the 'blackberry' is what she calls your phone".

Guess you had to be there - it really cracked me up. Think about it, "I plugged it in for the night". And I said this to my MOTHER!

OMG that is hysterical. That's almost better than the baguette... and I went there too on that one! What can I say, my mind stays in the gutter.
    01-29-09 04:36 AM
    Geez... Some of these poor Blackberries! What to do? What to do?

01-29-09 06:16 AM

The stupidest thing I've ever witness happen to a BB (bold) was a buddy of mine left it on top of the car... you can piece together the rest...
    Um, I did that with my Curve.
    And I dropped my Storm face-first into a bowl of milk.

Pretty accident prone here!
    01-29-09 06:56 AM
    Great stories keep them coming people.
    01-29-09 06:56 AM
    i was hoping it only a loaf of bread and not something else. I'd never put my baguette on anyone's phone. Thats just weird.......
    01-29-09 10:56 AM
    The next morning my Mom sort of winks at me and says, "did you quit playing with your blackberry and let your wife play with it last night?" I said, "no, I put it away and plugged it in for the night". My Mom looked kind of embarrassed and said nothing more.

I don't know which is worse, telling your mom that you 'plugged it in for the night', or the question (with wink!) that elicted the response.

As for the baguette - priceless.
    01-29-09 11:05 AM
    i wouldn't tell my mom anything like that.......she'd want to have an "educational moment".....about what stuff is... and how its used
    01-29-09 11:48 AM
    My little dog likes to step on my phone all the time. But he weighs 5 pounds. I"m not sure he can do much to it
    Mine too, last night she tried to reply to some emails though. I had my phone on the arm rest of my lazy boy chair and she jump up to sit on my lap, which is where my laptop was and landed on the phone. I had to tell her "Stop jumping around, you're pushing buttons!"

And that story is the funniest I have heard. Made me literally LOL.
    01-29-09 12:50 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD