I was trying to find my GPS on my blackberry curve 8310 the other day and I cannot find it anywhere. I looke under the Options->Applications, and couldn't find it at all. My carrier is AT&T and I was not sure if there was another place to upload it. (It is the GPS navigation that came with the phone.) Thanks all!
    06-15-09 12:25 PM
    GPS is located under Options...Advanced Options...GPS
    06-15-09 12:27 PM
    I was trying to find my GPS on my blackberry curve 8310 the other day and I cannot find it anywhere. I looke under the Options->Applications, and couldn't find it at all. My carrier is AT&T and I was not sure if there was another place to upload it. (It is the GPS navigation that came with the phone.) Thanks all!
    happened to me too... but it wasn't under advanced had to call them. Which gets annoying
    06-16-09 01:55 AM
    GPS is located under Options...Advanced Options...GPS
    This was actually not helpful. This only gives the coordinates of my current location. I am talking about the GPS that we pay for every month and can use to plan trips.
    07-17-09 08:02 AM
    you should probably have your service books resent to you just to make sure
    07-17-09 03:37 PM
    log into your providers BIS site (google it if you don't know the web address), on the left hand side go into service books. have the service books resent to your device. this should correct the problem. if not, repost.

Duane Johnson
    Instructor - Founder
    Firearms Education and Readiness
    07-17-09 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD