So My girlfriend had an LG EnV and I had a pearl. Then verizon came out with the curve and I got that. When I was buying my curve she said she wanted the pearl. Now I paid full price for the pearl $429.99 and have gotten very close to it. I always took great care of it making sure it was in good condition. So I transfered her number to the pearl and got her all set up with the e-mail and tought her some tricks and shortcuts. Well a few days later I noticed something. When she talks on the pearl she gets make up on the screen and keyboard. That alone is enough to make me cringe but how does she get the make up off? She LICKS IT! I know its no longer mine as I gave it to her but it drives me insane to think that I paid $429.99 for it and took such good care of it only to have make up caked on it and licked off!!!!!!
    07-14-08 10:37 AM
    That is grounds for a break-up!!

Lick the berry?! Make-up on the Berry?!

And to think you spent full retail!! ahghg
    07-14-08 10:40 AM
    So My girlfriend had an LG EnV and I had a pearl. Then verizon came out with the curve and I got that. When I was buying my curve she said she wanted the pearl. Now I paid full price for the pearl $429.99 and have gotten very close to it. I always took great care of it making sure it was in good condition. So I transfered her number to the pearl and got her all set up with the e-mail and tought her some tricks and shortcuts. Well a few days later I noticed something. When she talks on the pearl she gets make up on the screen and keyboard. That alone is enough to make me cringe but how does she get the make up off? She LICKS IT! I know its no longer mine as I gave it to her but it drives me insane to think that I paid $429.99 for it and took such good care of it only to have make up caked on it and licked off!!!!!!
    Good advice "let it go" you don't want to let that get between you do you? My wife always gets my some of my old phones and she completely destroys them. 2 pearls, 1 8800, and now she is getting my 8300 that is flawless. Oh well they make more BB other things are irreplaceable.
    07-14-08 10:42 AM
    That is grounds for a break-up!!

Lick the berry?! Make-up on the Berry?!

And to think you spent full retail!! ahghg
    "Lick the Berry" LOL! Sounds kinky.
    07-14-08 10:42 AM
    Its not so much the makeup that botherd because that can be cleaned off ever day or so. But the METHOD of cleaning (licking) is just gross!!! Lmao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 10:44 AM
    She licks the makeup off?

07-14-08 10:45 AM
    She licks the makeup off?

Yup all the time after everytime she talks on it
    07-14-08 10:46 AM
    Licks make-up???? Wow
    07-14-08 10:46 AM
    Yeah... that is pretty gross. I would not even lick my Berry in the first place. And then to think about licking off make-up?! BLEH
    07-14-08 10:48 AM
    Too bad you can't upgrade your girlfriend. LoL just kidding. These toys are just things. Not worth ruining a relationship over.
    Good Luck and happy Crachberring!
    =8')

07-14-08 10:49 AM
    Too bad you can't upgrade your girlfriend.
    What? no "new every 2"?
    07-14-08 10:51 AM
    Time to start putting makeup on other 'berries'
    07-14-08 10:52 AM
    yea licking the make up is just gross.
    07-14-08 10:52 AM
    I feel your pain. What are you gonna do? We love the women in our lives and put up with their quirks like they put up with ours. What does she say about you: "My boyfriend loves his Pearl more than me. He has a fit when I use spit to clean my screen. What can I do to make him leave me alone?" Lol. Gotta admit, icking it off is pretty unique. My advice is to embrace your Curve and keep it safe from the tongue. You need to let go of the Pearl. You gave it to her. Maybe buy some nice screen wipes and put them on a coffee table where she usually sits. Point out how much easier it is to read the screen after using the wipes as opposed to the streaky spit screen. This sounds like a "cap off the toothpaste" thing that'll drive you crazy if you let it. Don't sweat the small stuff.

07-14-08 10:53 AM
    Yup all the time after everytime she talks on it
    OK nevermind my other post that is just down right sick.
    07-14-08 10:53 AM
    Maybe they think of makeup differently than we do. They live with it on their faces. It is pretty gross to use a phone with spit all over it. Would you want to use it again?

07-14-08 10:59 AM
    wow.......
    07-14-08 11:47 AM

LMAO.

I wouldn't have a problem with that.

I hate to say it but ... at the end of the day it's just a phone.
    07-14-08 11:48 AM
    Most makeup is just fish scales and other assorted disgusting things all bound together with chemicals. So where's the harm? Besides, saliva can be a good cleaner for plastic as it won't damage it.
    07-14-08 11:52 AM
    But you don't minda kissing after leaving the cap off the toothpaste. But no lip action after the makeup lick. Ewwwww

07-14-08 11:58 AM
    eww wtf she licks it off??

ok i can understand the makeup thing
    cus i get makeup on mine when i use it but i wipe it off with a soft cloth or the inside of my shirt

lloll i think your chick has issues
    07-14-08 12:02 PM
    I get make up on my screen all the time. Next time I'll have to lick it off.

JUST KIDDING.

Buy her a little wipe rag for her to use.
    I mean, there's no need to lick your phone.
    I find that odd.
    07-14-08 12:02 PM
    Time to start putting makeup on other 'berries'
    ANNNNNND water all over the screen.

That being said, that is really gross. How can you kiss her knowing where her mouth has been?
    07-14-08 12:05 PM
    EW! So, she licks the make-up (and god knows what other dirty germs) off the phone and then at some point she kisses you. That's so gross!!!
    07-14-08 12:09 PM
    Saliva voids your manufacturer's warranty
    07-14-08 12:16 PM
119 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD