My friend is an *****!!!
2 weeks before the launch of BB10 and my friend, a long-time BB user, decides to buy an iPhone 5...
At this moment, the only word that can best describe what I feel doesn't exist...But if it did, it would probably be DissapoinAngrUpsetRageMonster.
He spit in my face, as he deliberately ignored my plea to wait for BB10 and then make an educated decision on his own.
Honestly, I wouldn't care what phone he chose to go with, as long as he tried them all first. Now he will never understand the awesomeness that is BB10.
Anyone else have a friend like mine?Happy Z10 owner!
- 01-18-2013, 11:12 AM #4Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- 01-18-2013, 11:20 AM #6Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
01-18-2013, 11:36 AM #8
- 37,657 Posts
He became your friend not because he is your twin right? Can't have the same preference for everything. Not even if he is your spouse or kid. Let him enjoy his phone and you enjoy yours. Unless your friendship is solely base on your taste in phone.
- 01-18-2013, 11:37 AM #9Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 01-18-2013, 12:02 PM #14Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- 01-18-2013, 01:02 PM #19
Good example of why Facebook Graph Search is a yawner. People are NOT usually interested in their friends' recommendations on what's best, etc. In fact most people are most interested in pushing their preferences on their friends.
- 01-18-2013, 01:13 PM #21
- 01-18-2013, 01:15 PM #22
In this context I think we are ok. HOWEVER in general it's best to find alternative words for the "I" word. (I can't believe I just said the "I" word!)
An alternate title I might have used would be "Can you Believe my Friend?" or "Guess what my Friend did?" It serves to draw people in to the thread without insulting anyone. BUT I know you are just light heartly teasing your friend and you mean no real harm, so I would not be inclined to issue an infraction here.
- 01-18-2013, 01:17 PM #25
It's no surprise that you see actions like this. My sister just did the same. There's been so much advertising in the last few months, it's a wonder that more people don't take the plunge. Many, many already have done so.
Don't forget that people on this forum are motivated fans, not just consumers. Buying patterns show how much advertising works and the desire to be one with the Joneses is a very strong consumer sentiment. It will be interesting to see RIM'S ad campaign and how well it does to change that consumer mentality so that being cool and at one with the Joneses means owning a BB10.
- By MissHannah in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 03-01-2009, 01:30 AM
- By DacyJ in forum IntroductionsReplies: 30Last Post: 07-28-2008, 08:26 AM
- By Buzz48317 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 13Last Post: 03-12-2008, 09:56 PM
- By tumbles in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2008, 10:33 AM