I've found this site a while back and it works great! www.mp3raid.com allows you to find just about any song by title or artist and it gives you hundreds of options. For being so large, its actually the most user friendly site out there, and the best part is its FREE! All you do is put the site in your search bar on your Bolt, Opera mini, or Blackberry browser and it will take you straight to the main screen. When you think you know the name of the song or band just type it in the mp3raid search bar and click search. It will pull up every song it has in its system and even plug in the next available match for your current search. The site supports wap, mp3, and mp4 files and is all done OTA! When you find the song you want click it and scroll down to the "listen" bar where it will first ask you only once to type in a captcha code for it to properly work on whatever Blackberry model your using (but will also support just about any carrier or phone model that uses mp3 files). Then go ahead and download to your hearts content! Just remember that some of the files might not be supported by there domain anymore "unsupported media" so if the link you open does not download just open up the very next link below. Most importantly if the link allows you to "open or save" the file make sure to open the file first so that you see that's the full song and not just a small clip of the track. Hope this helps you all out! PM or PIN me if you have any other questions. Feel free to add me so you can thank me later. ENJOY!!!
    Last edited by JBerG; 07-29-09 at 07:44 PM.
    07-29-09 07:42 PM
    Can anyone backup the credibility of this site??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 08:31 PM
    It works great actually I use it periodically

07-29-09 08:36 PM
    I love this site!!! Its free and I already got 20 songs on my blackberry with out any problems! Thank u so much!

07-29-09 09:24 PM
    Isn't that like...ILLEGAL?

07-30-09 01:26 AM
    I just tried it, kept failing during download to phone.
    07-30-09 06:33 AM
    Is it safe? Are blackberries vulnerable to spyware and freeware?
    07-30-09 08:36 AM
    I tinkered around the site on my browser, after about 3 attempts I haven't downloaded any songs yet. I'll keep trying

07-30-09 08:54 AM
    Gave it whirl on my 8330 Curve.

It does work (fairly slow) could see it coming in handy in some situations (no PC)

Its still much better copying down from your computer to your media card. JMO

Thanks for the link
    07-30-09 09:01 AM
    Is it safe? Are blackberries vulnerable to spyware and freeware?
    Yes its safe, no hack/virus/etc in the BlackBerry world. Might be one in the future, but none now. (or since BBs came out)
    07-30-09 09:04 AM
    I love raid. Been using the site for awhule now (much better than dilandau).

Good work
    07-30-09 09:21 AM
    Isn't that like...ILLEGAL?

I think that's a very good question.

I've read the Terms of Service,
    Terms of Use @ Mp3Raid.com
    and this specific line item is very interesting,
    "You agree that you will delete Mp3 Files after previewing and buy the song or album if you liked it."
    How many users actually agree to and abide by these terms is my question?

Nevertheless, it appears to be a great resource. Thank you for providing the link.
    07-30-09 09:24 AM
    Interesting site.
    07-30-09 09:31 AM
    Just tried it and it worked great for me. Thanks for the info OP.
    07-30-09 09:49 AM
    I think that's a very good question.

I've read the Terms of Service,
    Terms of Use @ Mp3Raid.com
    and this specific line item is very interesting,
    "You agree that you will delete Mp3 Files after previewing and buy the song or album if you liked it."
    How many users actually agree to and abide by these terms is my question?

Nevertheless, it appears to be a great resource. Thank you for providing the link.
    Let's not kid ourselves, this isn't even a gray area. That disclaimer is about as legally useful as the disclaimer on ROM sites saying the files are for 'preview purposes only'. They don't have the rights to distribute the content regardless. I'm sure the only reason they're still up is that they are technically not providing the actual illegal content, but are simply indexing and linking to the files.

Just like The Pirate Bay, there may be some legitimate content (public domain, creative commons, etc), that's not what the service exists for.

Last edited by K-Pock; 07-30-09 at 09:57 AM.
    07-30-09 09:54 AM
    I've bn using mp3raid on my berry for over a year.. If you go to it on a 'puter you can get videos as well. If you want more sites like this go to google n type free music download.. You will find even more-

07-30-09 12:06 PM
    I use MP3Raid every now and then. Works pretty well, but I dont put many full length songs on my phone, just clips for ringtones, so I just get those at Free ringtones - download ringtones from MyTinyPhone.com
    07-30-09 01:34 PM
    I've bn using mp3raid on my berry for over a year.. If you go to it on a 'puter you can get videos as well. If you want more sites like this go to google n type free music download.. You will find even more-

That's about one of the worst searches you could do, especially for an uneducated computer user, as far getting malware on your machine...
    07-31-09 05:47 PM
    That's about one of the worst searches you could do, especially for an uneducated computer user, as far getting malware on your machine...

even uneducated computer users should be smart enough to use an application like Spybot- @ the very least- to clean their computer with. Its simply maintanance my friend...

Last edited by cherryjuice; 07-31-09 at 07:35 PM.
    07-31-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD